Why I Love This Board....

LA Busa

Top 5 Femme Moto Finisher
Donating Member
Registered
I can be sitting at the office, doing my toiling... and get a text that a long distance traveler from the .org is about to STOP BY (yikes, clean the house up QUICK)! I get to leave early and go see who it is!

Great to see ya bro, ride on, ride safe and its always a pleasure - Oh, and I hope the Chinese food sat well with yas....!

I'll give yall only this pic....

ImageShack Links Do Not Work

I need to get me one of them Gen IIs....

Dang Daniel, you are on some cross country adventure sir! Glad you guys are having a good time!

Sounds like a story...can't wait till tomorrow to get my new camera to show my new bike. This org has a great history, family and knowledge that will and has surpassed many I have been on. To spontaneously stop...and be accepted....need I say more...

Holy Cow... Now THATS what I call some Busa recognition!!!!

I think the mans on a sabbatical of sorts... I SO envy that sense of adventure and wish I could have rode on with him.

Hats off bro, ride on, ride safe:beerchug:

it's great to hear about members having a good time :beerchug: looking forward to the rest of the pics

At least his visit finally got you to post up Randy!!!

Dude, get off of me already... Mr. 'I ran a 1:49....' I might not like you any more....:bowdown:

I did not see this one coming and was not sure if I should post up, but I DID! Hope he does not mind that I did.

We had him for.. a while, and off he rode. The force was strong in this one. He was on a ride!

Lets wish him a safe and satisfying trip until he gets back 'on the grid'!

Great seeing ya post up Randy. Daniels a good dude. Did you introduce him to the Texas Room :whistle:

Sorry i didnt get to see you when i was down that way Randy! Did Daniel say where he was headed when he took off?

Great seeing ya post up Randy. Daniels a good dude. Did you introduce him to the Texas Room :whistle:

Ha ha....no he didn't go check it out. Shame to cause I've added a few things. :laugh:

Sorry i didnt get to see you when i was down that way Randy! Did Daniel say where he was headed when he took off?

Hey Ace, you got the see the better half so that more than makes up for not seeing Randy right? :whistle:

He was headed west over to the great state of Mississippi.:thumbsup:

Dude, get off of me already... Mr. 'I ran a 1:49....' I might not like you any more....:bowdown:

I did not see this one coming and was not sure if I should post up, but I DID! Hope he does not mind that I did.

We had him for.. a while, and off he rode. The force was strong in this one. He was on a ride!

Lets wish him a safe and satisfying trip until he gets back 'on the grid'!

uh...that was a 1:49:31 :laugh: I'm just trying to get you to come on back out have missed you dude!

I know ya have Keith, when I get my finances straight (find some more money floating around out there) I promise I'll get back out there with yall, I may only see you in the paddock fast as you have gotten, but I still miss ya man!

Ace, I dont know. I saw a man that was on a soul searching ride to where ever the ride took him, something that I could not help but appreciate. I am so freaking anal about where am I going, staying, laying over, eating etc.... that someone who can just be spontaneous and RIDE, made me marvel at the thing...

Robert, I was at work for most of his visit, based on the post above... I guess he missed the Texas room. He** when you flush the toilet in there the theme song from 'Dallas' comes from the flapper valve! I am surprised she dont have a garden of Blue Bonnets in there....

We gave him a way point, fed the man, hugged his neck and sent him on to the next adventure.

Maybe he'll give us an update, but that might defeat the purpose:bowdown:

Hey guys! Looks like I'm a little late to the party... I spent the afternoon in New Orleans, and just now got a room in Hattiesburg, MS. As a side note, it's insane how much a Busa can heat a motel room when you bring her in hot from the interstate!

My little trip has been a lot of fun so far. I had a great time yesterday with Dawn & Randy. They kindly fed me, gave me a place to rest, and we shared some laughs. The visit was a big bonus on my trip, and I feel blessed to have great friends like them. I can't believe Dawn failed to mention this Texas room to me... I'll know to look for it next time. :laugh:

I would update everyone on my plans, but I really don't have any. Ill probably head for home tomorrow and get back to my regularly scheduled programming. I'm missing my lady pretty dang bad! So far this has been a great experience, and I can't wait to do it again. :thumbsup:

Back