WHY I Haven't Ridden in a Full Week!!!!!

Revlis

Re-Recycled, Busa-Less...
Donating Member
Registered
This is the view out of the sliders from my kitchen, There's a pond and a protected wetlands behind the house there somewhere....Grrr...The pond is on the left and the wall of green is the wetlands....Actually it's all wetland right now...

Florida rain is pretty burly, it comes down so heavy you really cannot ride a bike because you just cannot see a damn thing....

RainRain.jpg

Another shot looking towards the right more. Oh well, I was wanting to get some things done to the bike, but I got most of them done earlier this week...

sad.gif
sad.gif

RainRain2.jpg

sad.gif

you poor bastid....yer a prisoner in yer own.....

Speaking of prisoners...when did they start to allow inmates in the asylum the use of digital cameras .

Kiddin' Rev....you better pull out the rubbers, if ya know what I mean .

Yeah, it's getting old really fast...the asylum that is....

See last week they kept predicting afternoon showers so I didn't ride. Never had a drop before five... Now this week ALL week it's been coming down as pictured... BAH  we had about 45 minutes of clear skies this morning, so I get up all motivated, by the time I get dressed and step out into garage, PHoooommmm....  the skies open up....

god d*mn this f00k3n rain!

Mike
I Know Your in the same boat bro...  I post the question about burnouts...and now, look slike I am going to get another month outta my rear...CAUSE I CANT GET IT OUT OF MY GARAGE!!!!
Think of all that cash yer saving though.......OK forget that stupid comment.......way better to be ridin!!!!
Yeah, and I don't have to worry about getting tickets, running wide in a corner, falling on me head...Now all I have to worry about is withdrawls...

Mike
I Know Your in the same boat bro...  I post the question about burnouts...and now, look slike I am going to get another month outta my rear...CAUSE I CANT GET IT OUT OF MY GARAGE!!!!
Think of all that cash yer saving though.......OK forget that stupid comment.......way better to be ridin!!!!
Yeah, and I don't have to worry about getting tickets, running wide in a corner, falling on me head...Now all I have to worry about is withdrawls...
I here ya Rev.....man do I hear ya!!!!

Mike
Hey Rev.......If yer in Busa withdrawl......visit this site.......
www.hayabusa.org
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

I think I read 29 of the last 51 days and all but one day in June it has rained in NYC. Cabin Fever doesnt begin to describe what this is like UGHHHHHHHHHHHH !

Can't you ride this thing in the rain with a rainsuit? Maybe that is dangerous with our tires? I ride my other bikes ofton in the rain for the different experence. But then, If I rode Busa, she would get dirty. Never mind.

Mike
How about a nice cup of tea?
tounge.gif

Can't ride here either, it looks like rain, take the truck to work then it doesn't rain, then I take the bike to work and get rained on. Grrr!

Bigfoot, where are you in NYC? I have an uncle in the Bronx.

How big are those rain drops? They look like baseballs!

Sorry to rub it in, but................I rode from South lake Tahoe to North lake Tahoe on the West shore this morning at 6:30. Sun was over the mountain but it was cold anyway (about 50 degree - 35 degrees with wind chill). Tourist were still in bed so the speed limit was what ever I wanted it to be!!!! Its hard to ride and hold a good line when looking off road over Lake Tahoe. It was glassy with no wind on it. Inspiring.

Don't feel bad. A month ago we still had snow on the roads and I couldn't ride what seemed like FOREVER.

We finally got a break here in N. Miss./memphis,TN. Beautiful day, high in the lower to mid 80's and not a rain drop in sight! I was so glad to get to ride my busa to work! Got to try out the difference with the new tre mod. Huge grins!!

I'm pretty sick of the rain myself.  This is what I saw for 16 1/2 hours when I drove to up to Bike Week last week.

There were some hardcore guys out there however.

Changing lanes with the trailer in tow was a lot of fun also. It was turn on the blinker and make a slow move while looking for someone flipping me off because I just put them in the dirt.

I should have a uboat with this rain here in the n.east Jerzey to be exact this sux.
mad.gif
But it is supposed to be in the 90's all next week lets hope so I want to ride I think I forgot the color of my bike,
wink.gif
oh no, it was blu/sil the fastest color
biggrin.gif

Back