Why I didn't make the "07 fall bash"

JINKSTER

I Love my Wife!
Donating Member
Registered
1. My oldest daughters "Sweet 16" b-day party was last saturday night 07/22.

2. My wife got in an accident with her '05 Honda Oddy firday night 07/21...(while picking up food to cater my daughters party)...a rainey/wet friday night and a woman who swung WIDE making a right in front of her...and intruded fully into my wifes middle lane...going through a lighted intersection...wifes fine...but the vans destroyed...and goes into the body shop tomorrow.

The 3rd strike?...My boss knew i was going but wasn't happy about it...he needed me there to meet end-of-month sales and customer delivery promise dates.

and finally?...4th?...taking into consideration that both the tires on my Titan P/U and the rear on my busa are sorta balding?...and all three issues and events I've listed above?...i followed my gut instinct and stayed the fug home.
sad.gif

and didn't letch'all know what was going on until now because i didn't want to hafta refuse any possible gestures of kindness and sympathy from my .org bretheren.

anyways...to any one who may have been expexting me?....sorry i didn't make it and i hope ya'll had a good time but my life has been a tad over-whelming lately.

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

ya didnt make this one... no big deal.. now ya jsut gotta get geared up for the spring bash.....

bring your new axe in the spring. never met you in person
but heard your name mentioned this weekend.(good things)
egitarre77.gif

Back