• 50%

Votes: 8 14.5%
  • 75%

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • 100% yeah, right

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters
I need to shoot her a PM, cause you need that azz kickin' anyway :laugh:

No worries, he gets his fair share of azz kickin, as he tends to put his foot in his mouth on a regular basis. :whistle:

With regards to this thread...I do work in a job where I am expected to "dress," I always have....I wear what makes me feel good...in general that is something feminine, whether it is a dress or pants. I can tell you that I have no desire to "be a man."

I miss dresses and skirts.

I know at my wife's office the dress code is dresses and skirts ONLY with nylons (I didn't think those kinds of codes still existed). She works out of the home office and says most of the women wear pants because no one wants to wear pantyhose all day.

I've never been infatuated with a totally dressed-up woman in killer clothes, but I do miss dresses, especially without hose. I always thought (and still do) that if a woman looks hot in a sweatshirt and jeans then it's a given she'll look hot all dressed-up.

My wife is 5'10" and loves to wear heels when she can. I'm 5'9 and have NOOOOO problem with that. I kinda thought I would since I never dated anyone over 5'5' in my life but no worries. When she gets all decked out and we go out to dinner... there's nothing like a 6' 1" redhead with legs up to "there" to stop conversation.

But personally, I love a woman in a dress with those ballerina-type flats. Something captivating about a woman that's both graceful and comfortable at the same time.

Besides, I think the subject is kinda moot.
Most women dress-up more to impress or out-dress other women than to specifically attract a man, all based on what some magazine or daytime host says. Taking out the competition is the ultimate goal.
If only they knew what exactly was going through a man's mind a lot of the neurosis and stupid media influence would go away:

Question:
"So, Bob, do you prefer a hot woman in pants, skirt, shorts, cut-offs, bikini, low-cut blouse, turtleneck, sweats, jeans, dress slit up to the nether regions, redhead, brunette, blond, big boobs, mosquito bites, short, tall, curvy, athletic, or thick?"

Answer:
"Yes".

I think it is because you have to wear heels when you wear a dress. And no chick under the age of 30 has any idea how to walk in heels. My mom was an accountant when I was young, and she had to wear a dress and heels every day to work. I remember her walking across the tile, it sounded delicate and sophisticated. Now these stupid girls sound like a herd of Clydesdales going to dinner. You are not supposed to STOMP in heels. You should not even hear the heel of the shoe on tile. And I know it is not completely the young girls fault. Their mothers never taught them how to walk in the heels.

That was a different time my friend. I spend most of my time walking around in combat boots, so no, I'm not "delicate and sophisticated" in heels, but does that make me a "stupid girl"? I don't think so...

I think that dresses are starting to make a big comeback. Mad Men has had a huge influence on the fashion world, which is a good thing IMO.

Back