why dont i have permission to download the manuals?

mitchberry

Registered
This is getting annoying. i've been trying off and on for a long time to get the stupid manuals off of this site, but for some reason cant seem to

restricted.

what do i need to do?????????????????????????????????????????? patience is wearing thin lol

i don't have "sufficient privileges"

how do i get them?????????????

i need a service manual for my 06. i gotta change the 2nd and 3rd gears and shiftforks. no way in hell i'd attempt it without a manual

if its a popup on your computer it means that your not on the main account on the computer and dont have rights to download pdf files etc

This is getting annoying. i've been trying off and on for a long time to get the stupid manuals off of this site, but for some reason cant seem to

restricted.

what do i need to do?????????????????????????????????????????? patience is wearing thin lol

The reason you can't get them off the site is that we had to take the link down. We used to have a sponsor that sold the manuals that and legal issues for the guy that provided the link to the site for us to use meant that we had to remove them.

absolutely perfect! thanks guys..

and... by the way, the reason for the multiple posts and several comments was in hopes that if i raised my post count i would have access. not because i'm neurotic lolol.

i appreciate the help!!

i haven't gone completely through this manual, but i'm hoping to find the proper way to change the transmission gears in it. so far i haven't. i'll keep digging

found it.. lol

dang that's a lot of work. i'll bet i could buy a new motor for what i would have to charge someone to fix theirs... and no way in hell i'd pay someone else to do it. lol

absolutely perfect! thanks guys..

and... by the way, the reason for the multiple posts and several comments was in hopes that if i raised my post count i would have access. not because i'm neurotic lolol.

i appreciate the help!!

i haven't gone completely through this manual, but i'm hoping to find the proper way to change the transmission gears in it. so far i haven't. i'll keep digging

Just know this.... While I think it is perfectly acceptable that I be allowed to control the whole Internet, the link you were trying to open was not on the ORG... It was another site...

Just know this.... the link you were trying to open was not on the ORG... It was another site...

now that the site owner himself has spoken......OP, you were barking up the wrong tree, man. Zero post counts needed to use Google :thumbsup: Good to know you finally got a copy.:cheerleader: Good luck with the project.

Back