Why does my car hate me

StrtRac3r

Registered
So I have an HID foglight go out, I fix it. Then I need tires, I buy some Falken Azenis. Then a headlight goes out, I fix it. I get up this morning and the battery barely starts the car, load test it and it's no good. :banghead:

Does your car or bike get jealous of new parts?? I can't be the only one

As cars get older, they have a steak of just bad times with parts. In the past 4 months, I have replaced tires, cv joint/half shaft axle, stabilizer arms and alignment. It happens man. The car is paid off though and does not cost much in gas and far less in insurance.

It took three months for the rightside of my cars gas tank to get jelous of the new $800.00 fuel pump on the leftside. The bad part is I didn't even know it had two fuel pumps. I was 1500 mile from home when I found out.

It is an 06 eclipse. The bike is undergoing surgery so no break for her. Just have to push it harder so it really has something to complain about

My eclipse hated me too..first it was rear tail light,easy fix..then it was fog lights,...the radio cd player quite..2nd day i had it the sun roof broke..after 82,000 miles the front end was almost needed all replaced..had a couple flats..then the battery went dead one morning would not start even on charger..took to shop dist. Was bad 800.00 fix,then tranny was slipping alot,next day after fixing the dist..would not start batt was dead again..took to shop,needed idled up..that week i sold it to the dealer for 2500.00 but i owed 5,000 on it..i got a new fiesta...

I have been fairly lucky with my vehicles. All of them are paid for and work when required as long as regular maintenance is done (knock on wood).

1992 Ford F-150 - 193,000 miles
1993 Toyota Tercel - 150,000 miles
2002 Mercury Sable - 118,000 miles
2008 Subaru Tribeca - 52,000 miles
2008 Hayabusa - 22,000 miles

Each has their purpose and they are very good at it.

Back