Why do I like unusual bikes?

gnappi

Registered
I'm starting to wonder what goes on in my head. I have a Vmax (need I say more?) a V45 Magna (discontinued) and have liked the B King minus a few odd things about it for a while.

Since news of their demise came about, prices are dropping like a rock in Florida on B kings and for 6-8k you can own one with few or even no miles on them.

Honestly I really don't like the Busa looks and the B king fits me better. With prices so low, why shouldn't I buy a B king?

What's the deal on Busa part compatibility? Not body stuff, I mean hydraulics, brakes, drive train, suspension (shocks, etc), y'know wear items?

Help me decide?

Thanks,

Gary

A dealer near me has a BKing with all the plastic junk around the exhaust removed and a Two Brothers exhaust on it. Really cleans up the bike nicely. I'd buy a BKing, but I don't need a 4th bike.

In the hands of a good rider, them dang B's are hard to keep up with!:thumbsup:

Go for it they are an awesome bike, i miss mine, and :welcome: to the org.

B-Kings are a fun bike that is for sure, I would really never tell anyone what to spend there money on, but I can say of the 15 bikes I have owned, including a busa, I have never smiled so much on a bike, I dont know if its the comfort, seating position,power,looks but this bike is great.

There is something to say about never seeing another one around to, I like being different then the next bike at the stop light.:thumbsup:

Every time I've purchased a bike, practically before I have it home I am already thinking about the next one I want.

The B King is a special bike because this is the first bike I've had and thought there is absolutely nothing out there better. There is nothing to graduate to... And hence what will I replace it with? I just don't know...

It is an awesome bike!

Buy two they're cheap - Probably the greatest motorcycle deal ever!!!

Back