Why Do Guys..

I almost did the one rotor to show off my new wheels but decided to stick with 2.You can see my wheels pretty good.It does look good when parked but i didnt want to take chances with the idiots on the roas around here.

Ran one rotor and caliper on my GSXR dragbike back in the day and I had no problem locking the front wheel up at 120 in the 1/8
Speaking of experience one brake rotor and caliper will stop the bike quickly but I think heat would be an issue for road racers.

You would LOCK the FRONT WHEEL up at 120 mph. ? Or you saying you could ?

If my front wheel locked up on me at 120..............:please: is all I could do, AFTER I $#@! myself, but I'm the first to admit, I ain't the greatest rider in the world.

If I had a bike done for show I would do one just because if I had that much money into I wouldn't be hitting triple digits with it anyways.

The busa is built for speed
Brakes just slow u down..lol

Actually, they do...when you are trying to squeeze every 10th of a mph out of top end the drag on brake shoes is something that can be eliminated. If you lift your front tire off the ground and roll the wheel do you hear the shoes dragging and rubbing the wheel to a stop. Now take something and pry the shoes apart and see how much easier the wheel rolls.

Not that I would endorse removing a vital function of the bike, but just a fact...besides, if you're only doing 200 in a straight line who needs brakes anyway~?~

Back