Why did you choose the busa over other bikes?

umairhashmi

Registered
The busa is my first motorcycle and i love her.700 miles so far and fortunately no mishaps like a drop or an accident.I love her.Personally i choose the busa not for her top speed or anything else.I just LOVE the way she looks.Even if she had a 600cc engine inside i still would have gotten her.She's different from every other bike out there lookswise.What about the rest of you? Why did you spend your money on the busa? Top end speed? looks? Handling? The pic is of my 06 busa.
DSC00705.jpg

Always wanted one but I didn't think I could handle it. When I went shopping I was actually looking to get the Zook 1000. When I saw how the new model looked for '05, I didn't like it. I was coming off of a 600 which I quickly outgrew in terms of speed, so I didn't want a 750. The R1 was a nice choice but for some reason I didn't bother looking into it. The ZX-10 was never an option simply because I choose not to deal with Kawasaki. The 1000RR was and still is the best looking bike to me (well actually the 600RR is) but I knew it couldn't really compete with the other 1000's. Seeing as I had practically ran out of options, I decided to go with the Busa. That plus the fact that when I saw the grey and black scheme, I knew I had to have it. It was an even greater bonus when I found out it was the fastest color
smile.gif

It was my last choice only because I thought it'll be too much going from a 600 to a 1300.

Roughly 8 months later, I haven't had a single regret.

the bus simply looks the best, its the best looking sport on the market, and you can go so many ways with it, sport tour, canyon carver, track star, trailer queen, its the best of the best in sport motorbikes, thats why we are here isnt it.... yeah i dont own one, but someday i will get a job, and grab one up... hahaha

-WHEELMAN

I made a list of everything you could do on a bike, and the Hayabusa covered everything the best, except for stunting and track days [twisties], but it does pretty well at the track afterall. And although looks had very little to do with my final choice, I DO LOVE the look!

I must admit I was a zx12r fan. Never really considered a busa cause most of my friends rode 12's or zuk 750's. Went and sat on a 12 it felt okay but not enough to give up my cruiser for. Then I rode my neighbor's 98 600 srad with the 750 motor swap. Man I loved that big school bus. Then my friend wizeguy got a busa. I fell in love with it, after a couple good hours harrassing he let me ride it. It was all over, the feel was so much better to me, it was fat boy compliant, and the constant power I was in love. Once the credit score got up some from buying the house, I went and traded the cruiser. I am now a suzuki man, I guess I was all along, I just had kawi tendancies till I rode the suzuki.

Well the Busa is my dream bike ever since they started making them, and I love the look of them. So as soon as I could afford one I bit the bullet.

I guess I would have to say looks in a way. I saw the Busa in 98 in a cycle world magazine when it was coming out and fell in love with it from the first pic. The power was cool but it just looked so freaking good. Once I went and actually sat on one though the comfort really sold the deal. This bike just seems to fit me like a glove. So now I would say I still love the looks, love the fit, love the versatility of things you can do with the Busa, and the power just rocks. Not to mention the lineup of mods you can do to this bike. The Busa is just for me it seems. When mine is on it's last leg if it's still around I will jump right back on a new one.

Just found out I wasn't a "Harley girl" after riding an 883...

...wanted a Busa since the first time I saw it...
smile.gif

When I took the MSF course in October '05 I was ready to get a V-Rod when I heard one of the young guys talking about a Busa. I did some research, which led to this forum. I decided to get a Busa based on the information found here.

I think if I had to do it all over again I would buy a Vespa instead
wink.gif

ices_rofl.gif

Looks
cool.gif
(I look real good on one
laugh.gif
), Power
wow.gif
, Comfort
smile.gif
, Power
wow.gif
, Fuel Tank Size, Power
wow.gif
, Carrying Ability, Stock Electric Power, Power
wow.gif
, Handleing, Set up ability , "UH" can't think of anything else  
xblueman.gif
"O" maybe Power  
laugh.gif

wow.gif

wow.gif

wow.gif

laugh.gif

Loved the look,feel, power. Everything about the busa says performance.

looks.. i wanted one ever since 1999 model came out..
smile.gif

i wanted the copper one just seeing on the web site.. not even in person.  

wasnt sure how to pronounce it haya..  howyah..... just wanted one.. having the biggest engine and top end helped..
smile.gif

i would not have bought it if it was 600cc.. maybe 1000 or more.. espically if it was 1353
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|kkattan
Reason for Edit: None given...|1140195023 -->

smile.gif

smile.gif

I chose a hayabusa because it is simply <span style='color:crimson'><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>AWESOME</span></span>      (in the true sense of the word)  
bowdown.gif

Back