Why did my avitar change?

gararnett

Registered
A few days ago, I changed my avitar from the picture of myself with a habanero pepper in my mouth (which I up-loaded to the site a while back) to a picture of Sid Viscious (dead bassist from the Sex Pistols) which I I did not up-load, but linked to it. That new avitar has worked for a few days and now I log on tonight and my avitar is back to the piccy of me. Why? Anyone know?

edit: I also noticed that my text is back to purple, from the orange I had set it at, and before I changed the avitar and color setting, it was black. All was as I had it set at 5p.m. eastern, now a little after midnight, its different.

A few days ago, I changed my avitar from the picture of myself with a habanero pepper in my mouth (which I up-loaded to the site a while back) to a picture of Sid Viscious (dead bassist from the Sex Pistols) which I I did not up-load, but linked to it. That new avitar has worked for a few days and now I log on tonight and my avitar is back to the piccy of me. Why? Anyone know?

edit: I also noticed that my text is back to purple, from the orange I had set it at, and before I changed the avitar and color setting, it was black. All was as I had it set at 5p.m. eastern, now a little after midnight, its different.
When Captain made the jump to the new servers a lot of things got jumbled up a bit. Give it time and things will be back to normal.

I never new you had a pepper in your mouth I always thought you were growling
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
We put some older data back into the profiles to get everything straightened out. It looked like there were too many shemales on the board the way the profiles were scrambled. Everyone needs to check their profiles and make any adjustments they need.

Cap

eyes.gif

I never new you had a pepper in your mouth I always thought you were growling  
eyes.gif

eyes.gif
We put some older data back into the profiles to get everything straightened out. It looked like there were too many shemales on the board the way the profiles were scrambled. Everyone needs to check their profiles and make any adjustments they need.

Cap
HE HE HE, CAP'N Said SheMales....
ices_rofl.gif
jump9.gif

I find the wierdness refreshing Captain, Shows who has been paying attention....
smileyexhibit.gif

Site looks good, things seem to be moving fast, I just wish we could get some of the Message posting features back to a slightly more user friendly mode.

eyes.gif

Back