Why are my posts being deleted?

Just PM a admin or mod with this question so it doesn't turn into a arguement thread. Try to keep it between you and the adminuntil you have an answer. I understand you wanting to find out, but it'll be easier to go straight to them.

I have asked a week ago, on a different post, I asked no answer as to why.

Happened again on a post from yesterday. No profanity or offensive pics.

I'm not wanting any grief, so how about letting a guy know what the problem is after you delete his post so I won't do whatever it is you don't like?

Have you PM'd any of them or just asking in posts. They stay pretty busy, so your question might have been over looked. If you have been just posting and asking, send MC Mustang, BusaWhipped, or VABusa a pm.

I know your not wanting any greif, it's just that threads started asking a question like this can go in the wrong direction. If you PM these peeps and don't get an answer, let me know and I'll see if I can help you further. Just PM me and let me know.

I did PM an admin, said he would ask around a week ago, nothing since then.
I did not ask in a post until now.
I think deleting a guys post and not saying anything is pretty weak and bound to send things in the wrong direction.
Fact of the matter is there seems to be some pretty decent people here and I've got some good info on this site but I'm not begging anybody to "belong" to the little internet club.

I hear you bro. I'll do some digging and see if I can find out anything out for ya. This is a great site and would hate to see something simple to cause another great member to not want to be here. Let me ask around and I'll get back with you.

Just sent a message out, so as soon as I hear something I'll let you know or they might contact you directly. Most of the time, stuff like this you have to take it with a grain of salt. There is so much to learn here.

I have asked a week ago, on a different post, I asked no answer as to why.

Happened again on a post from yesterday. No profanity or offensive pics.

I'm not wanting any grief, so how about letting a guy know what the problem is after you delete his post so I won't do whatever it is you don't like?

I got one of mine deleted the other day, they gave me a reason ... not that I understood it, something bout it already been said, which wasn't the case. Again nothing rude, just my usual strong opinion. I guess the freedom of speech is gone ??

This is fascinating.

Let's get to the bottom of it, stat!

QUOTE=TruWrecks;2229705]Great that it's resolved. Can we delete this thread now? j/k[/QUOTE]
:laugh: How ya feeling?

Back