Why am i bangin' the boards right now?

Over_Easy

GEO-STABILIZATION EXPERT
Donating Member
Registered
My wife is baby sitting the neighbors' kids across the street (their anniversery), I'm watching Tampa Bucs'/NFL football highlights drinkin' my New Castle (good stuff but friggin' expensive- $15 for 12 here) and my neighbor who was watching the game with me had an upset stomach (what a putty) and went home.

The wireless laptop was looking at me so I picked it up and hit the boards. Had a PM. What can I say, I'm bored...at least I'm changing the oil tomorrow and riding tomorrow, weather pending.

Time for another bur'.

So what's your excuse?
laugh.gif

My favorite movie 'Torque' is on so I had to do something to occupy time. Besides VA isn't logged on so I have to build my lead over her!
laugh.gif

My favorite movie 'Torque' is on so I had to do something to occupy time.  Besides VA isn't logged on so I have to build my lead over her!
laugh.gif
I'm watchin' Kevin Costner tryin' to be a hardcore wannabee Harley rider on NGC's  show about Sturgis.  It's his second time on a bike he said and then starts talking as if he's been riding forever.  What a two faced POS. Hollywood...whatchya gonna do?

Hah! Just found "Torque"...never seen it. Luckily it was on the Tivo receiver so I have it all automatically recorded and can go back to the beginning and skip all the commercials. Gotta love the Tivo.

<!--EDIT|Over_Easy
Reason for Edit: None given...|1156651444 -->

My favorite movie 'Torque' is on so I had to do something to occupy time.  Besides VA isn't logged on so I have to build my lead over her!
laugh.gif
I'm watchin' Kevin Costner tryin' to be a hardcore wannabee Harley rider on NGC's  show about Sturgis.  It's his second time on a bike he said and then starts talking as if he's been riding forever.  What a two faced POS. Hollywood...whatchya gonna do?
Not a real big Kevin Costner fan.

laugh.gif
Not a real big Kevin Costner fan.
I hope you didn't read too quick and think I'm a KC fan. Not-a-tall.

i got three daughters and a wife....not much of a mans world at my home so?....net sportbike riders are my 2nd family...as i've made close riding friends with many members over the many years on the many boards...including ZRXOA and FZ1OA...so?...in my house?...for me?...it's usually either the net?...disney or animal planet..or iron chef....
laugh.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

i got three daughters and a wife....not much of a mans world at my home so?....net sportbike riders are my 2nd family...as i've made close riding friends with many members over the many years on the many boards...including ZRXOA and FZ1OA...so?...in my house?...for me?...it's usually either the net?...disney or animal planet..or iron chef....
laugh.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif
Enjoy watching the Iron Chef...always makes me so damn hungry though.

does the chat room work...when i clicked on it, it said the page could not be found...do i need to turn my cookies back on or something (didn't think of that until i was in the middle of typing this or i would have tried it) or is it really not there?

Back