Whose Bought From Pashnit?

Twice I have ordered from him and had problems with shipping. Just contact him and let him know. He will make it a priority to fix the problem quickly. I would not hesitate to order from him again, and probably will.

Not to sound like a smart a$$, but have you tried calling him? I know some people have crazy work schedules that make even a phone call hard(myself included), but I've ordered from him too and had no problems. Like cap said, he is a great Guy and will do things right.

Just ordered my Pazzo shorties from him. I had to get em engraved of course, but I'm sure they'll be in front of my door soon enough :poke:

Ordered a couple of things from them without issue. When I dumped my bike he gave me a great price on just the Pazzo lever parts I needed to get them right.

...Now nuke this thread.

You can't nuke the thread now... there way too many good experiences with Pashnit to report.

I called him one day to ask about windshields and he mentioned that he had a ZGST demo sitting there that I could have for a nice discount. Long story short, a couple days later it was on my bike. 15000 miles later, it's still on my bike.

Some would consider Pashnit the "one stop shop" for anything Hayabusa.

I also ordered from PASHNIT and changed my initial order with no problems or issues. Good communication and on time delivery!

Got my lines today. Unfortunately their mismatched. Rear is silver/clear, fronts are?

20160804_151536.jpg

You will barley see much of either line set when installed . Definitely hard to notice from front to back . I have seen this same thing with ZRX/FZ1/ and other line set . After a year or so the newer looking line looks the same as the others .
I would be willing to guess its age related . ( new old stock one cant control ) Busa is not exactly rolling parts of the shelves like it did 8 years ago . Would not be surprised if the rear was made new just to fill the order , and the fronts were in stock on a shelf .

Back