Who's Voting Tuesday ?

TIMMYDUCK

Head Woodchuck
Donating Member
Registered
I already voted via absentee ballot.

So, I just say go vote, for whomever you like, but go do it.

We had everything from Governer to Justice of the peaces to do.

Make sure your voice be heard this Tuesday.

This has been a public service by Timmyduck.

Normally, I vote in EVERY election. But this year, I completely forgot to re-register after we moved. I'm NOT going to go back to CA to vote.

--Wag--

I'm voting
muscle.gif

After watching the BlackBoxVoting special I must admit I am a little sceptical.

Link1

Link 2

Did you guys see these? Curious on your thoughts.

I'm keeping my mouth shout on this one for fear of being blasted by all who actually think that you vote even counts in such a corrupted gobment....

I always vote. It should be interesting this year. My state (CT) moved from the older-style machines with levers and curtains to bubble cards and scanners. No hanging chads but I'm sure there will be plenty of bubble leakage...
tounge.gif

Looking forward to the long lines of confused people at 6am.

you are all welcome to hate me now. I never vote. I never complain. I never see anything different since 1971. but for those that do... get out there and vote!
biggrin.gif

"Live Free or Die"

That's

New Hampshires motto...

Help me out here GIXERHP !!!!

around here we have the ford/ corker battle royal going on, mud slinging from the pits. enought to make me not want to ever vote. brendanp and wwjd are right in there post.

I don't bother. I appreciate the fact that people have fought and died so that I have the right to do so, but I honestly believe that they would be spinning in their graves if they saw what has become of our political system. Career politicians are worthless. I say we need term limits, and now.

I'm keeping my mouth shout on this one for fear of being blasted by all who actually think that you vote even counts in such a corrupted gobment.... [/Quote]

As a recent visitor to the peoples republic of Massachusttes I can understand your sentiment. Nice tunnel
SHOCKED.gif

Back