Who's Used Carbon Aramid Fairings?

MDI never got me a piece I ordered. Had to threaten them with their state's attorny general to get a mold piece back I sent them.

I got a gen2 tail, hump and tail side inserts from Motocomposites and it was all spot on. Doing side panels next. Great product, fit, finish and the communication was fantastic.

Saw a post,
guy had installed a carbon fiber tail.

Has anyone installed the full fairing kit,
I'm curious how the firmest is ?

They're cheaper than original equipment mfg so that makes me Leary.

What do you guys got for info for me ?

https://mdicarbonfiber.com/search?q=suzuki-hayabusa-gsx-1300r&type=product

Mounted a one piece carbon fiber tail on my Gen 1 . . .

15803224_436503696739323_6948438906543013888_n.jpg

I like the www.CatalystRacingComposites.com one piece ~ super sport style race upper without the head light cut out . . .

F82468771.jpg

I have a fried that has them and the fairings are nice
cyper604 is his id. I am not sure if he will get a notification from this

MDI never got me a piece I ordered. Had to threaten them with their state's attorny general to get a mold piece back I sent them.

I got a gen2 tail, hump and tail side inserts from Motocomposites and it was all spot on. Doing side panels next. Great product, fit, finish and the communication was fantastic.

Checked out their website, notice they offer 2 versions. Did you order the full Carbon Fiber or fiberglass backed version?

Im looking for right side fairing for 2005 RZ in OEM blue and silver . I can’t find anyone that has one online and Suzuki wants 900$ plus 100$ for the decals .

Bought a front guard for L2 , full carbon about four years back . Basically well constructed for $ , if a little heavy , I ended up selling it off a few years ago , mainly because I don't like twill carbon , and also desired high end carbon from Japanese manufacturers . The service was good from 'friendly George' , and really the price was very cheap . I did price full bodywork and full custom tank , but held off from going ahead with this altogether .

Bought a front guard for L2 , full carbon about four years back . Basically well constructed for $ , if a little heavy , I ended up selling it off a few years ago , mainly because I don't like twill carbon , and also desired high end carbon from Japanese manufacturers . The service was good from 'friendly George' , and really the price was very cheap . I did price full bodywork and full custom tank , but held off from going ahead with this altogether .
Hi. I have the 3/4 upper from Catalyst ultra light in the turbo style and also the lower and a 12 inch over supersport tail and the lowered tank all very well made. Catalyst is gone now.

Back