whos sick of winter

greyrocket

Registered
it has been raining here for a week straight. We had a break today and this
corner2.png
winter

web7daysac_448_full.jpg

Well this is the year of the landslides.... hope you are on good ground.... next year is earthquake year...

Pretty as that state is, there is always some disaster going on....

Yeah, too much rain sucks when you're riding. My daughter and I rode over 200 miles in a cold downpour last Monday, all freeway. The first 5 miles it was snowing. Not fun. Bikes get filthy. Rode my 79 and Erin had her SV650. A valuable experience though (now that its over).
crazy.gif
biggrin.gif

Looks like good riding weather. At least the lows are above freezing. The last couple of days here the highs just barely got above freezing.

Let me see---here in RA-cha-cha, New York we've got snow, ice, road salt and 16 degress. YEA, I'M SICK OF WINTER!!!
banghead.gif

It's raining here in Vegas, but that ain't stopping me......
super.gif

ok i just saw the weather report rain for another week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its never gonna STOP!

yup.. a frigid 68F here with clear blue skies and the only thing to worry about is if you keep riding, will you back it back in time to get to work the next day!
beerchug.gif

I am sick of winter, I had 2008 orange HAYABUSA delivered to my house and have to wait months to drive it.
banghead.gif

2006_0716Image0005.JPG

Back