Who's humpin'

Hump will always be on unless wifey wants a ride...keeps me out of trouble! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Thanks to cheferman, I'm now secured with the frame washers that help hold the hump secure and have no worries! Didn't know it was supposed to be there until my buddy pointed it out! :beerchug:

I run mine all the time till the wife wants a ride. She thought the 1st Busa was a bit much a few years back. Rode a Valkyrie for a while and she liked that limo ride. Just had to get another Busa to really enjoy the ride. The hump is a classy looking piece of bodywork in my opinion.

It's one of the reasons I bought the bike way back when. Humps back in 2002 were buying either the TL1000 or the Hayabusa. Got the Hayabusa and the rest is history. Don't like the look of the bike without it.

Mine is slightly modified. :cheerleader:

7430156716_251cd30560_b.jpg

7430157204_416a6f7769_b.jpg

7430157340_d22eb9662e_b.jpg

7430152642_5390d1c243_b.jpg

7430152806_74dbab1e8a_b.jpg

7506554352_c89a6f5387_b.jpg

I dont like to have another person on the bike to be responsible for. It's bad enuff we have to worry about cagers with just ourselves. I would feel like it was my fault if anyone with me got hurt while riding as a passenger. I'm claustrophobic and feel constricted with someone behind me holding either me or with hands on gas tank. Plus I like the way it looks with the hump. The front end is already beefy without the hump the tail just looks too small. Looks more balanced to me. *shrug* If anyone has a Silver hump they want to sell from a 09 Busa PM me. I been planning on putting my new grab bar on for sometime but and terrified of ruining the only one i have.

Same thing...mine stays on unless the wife wants a ride.

mine never leaves the bike unless my girlfriend is with me

Same here and I think I gain like 10 extra horses when the hump is on, LOL.

As previously stated the bike looks more balanced with the hump on.

On my old gixxer 1000 I never used the hump cause it looked stupid, the seat looked better and I could use it to hold hat but now with my Busa I can store my hat inside.

that is all i ride with. haven't seen the passenger seat since i've owned the bike. i don't let the wife ride in fear that we both get greased and the kids would be stranded without a parent.

I go back and forth. I like the look of the hump, but I almost always ride with a backpack and it rubs on it, so I occasionally remove it, only to eventually put it back on...

Mine has always been on except for a few times when a pretty girl wanted a ride. Sometimes in life we have to make exceptions. I don't really like the look of a Busa with the passenger seat on it. I saw mine in the showroom with the hump on and bought it on the spot. She's a sexy b!tch I tell ya.

image.jpg

always ride with it,cept when haulin' the House Mouse. One time I was out for a ride and heard the cell go off.It was the wife telling me I had forgot to pick her up from work.

Oops.:laugh: So when I got there I realized I didn't have her seat,so I took off my leather,folded it into a seat and made her hold the hump all the way home.:rofl:

RSD.

Back