Who's got the 411 on...

Thanks guys... Josh will do! No Christmas envey here... Wife hooked me up with everything a Bug could want!

I just bought the TomTom One Sonny, it is awesome! $485 at WalMart and they are running a special until Jan 22 for a $100 rebate making it $385.
Screen is a good size, don't think you get bigger unless you go OEM with a vehicle- you can get a wider screen, but what good does it do?
This one has a two-hour battery life, you can hand it to someone after you punch in an address and it will take them there. I have a mount in the car for mine, and a velcro patch on my triple for bike use. Pics-

Tom4.JPG

I'm a happy C330 owner. I use it in the car and on a stemstand on the Busa. It sits a little high on the stand and cradle, but for $300+ I'm not complaining. I just couldn't pull the trigger on a Tomtom rider at more than twice the cost.

(warbrown @ Dec. 29 2006,17:20) I just couldn't pull the trigger on a Tomtom rider at more than twice the cost.
Same here- I can't see $400 for waterproof.
rock.gif

I don't plan to ride in the rain, and if I get caught in it I can snatch it off the triple and stick it in the tankbag. Hell, if I need it I can put it in a ziplock and still use it, it's touchscreen!
laugh.gif

Support our board sponsors when possible,jester and GPW are standup vendors.I may have to pull the trigger on a tom tom soon.I like the idea of touch screen!
bowdown.gif

(RCKTMAN @ Dec. 28 2006,20:00) is this the "i didnt get it for christmas, so im grttin it for myself". thread. cuz i it is i got a few things id like to add.
GO for it!! we all love you avatar so rock on!!
super.gif

I have a Garmin Etrex Summit, similar to the one Ranman posted, if someone wants it will go for cheap, very cheap. It has a holster for it too. Does not have map downloads or if it does, haven't figured it out, but I dont use them for that (Army navigation). Anyway, figure its Christmas - New Years and others have done good things for me, so why not.. Pay shipping and its gone! I doubt I will remember to check this, so pm me and I'll get the shipping amount.

Charlie

Back