Who's got reflectors????

SpeedAdict

Gabe
Donating Member
Registered
Well I know everyone has taken off there reflectors (including myself) well the thing is I need one. Anyone with the front left reflector that is willing to part with it let me know what you want for it and I would be happy to oblige. Thanks in advance guys.

You will need to give us more detail.

I know one of these guys have one.

Yeah the one that goes on the front fork. I need one to make a braket for my NY registration and inspection stickers.

Hey, I got one. Send my the addy and I'll get it in the mail to you.

wink.gif

Punisher.

NY? Reg. sticker goes on the plate and the inspection sticker on top of fork tube out of sight. If you ride with a reg sticker other than on plate, you will be asking to meet the Popo!

(PDBusa @ Feb. 14 2007,09:40) NY? Reg. sticker goes on the plate and the inspection sticker on top of fork tube out of sight.

But not too out of sight. Or at least know where it is. I was stopped at a check point, and I just assumed my then new Busa had the inspection on the fork, P.O couldn't find it at first. It was tucked way up high so you had to bend way down to see it. The next sticker came down a few inches.

Hey dhart, you've got to get togethr with us for a few upstate rides this year! There are a few of us from LI, SI, and Yonkers that get together. Check the LI thread.

(Punisher @ Feb. 13 2007,19:36) Hey, I got one.  Send my the addy and I'll get it in the mail to you.

wink.gif

Punisher.
Punisher is Da Man! I needed some stock mid pipes and he had them to me, free of charge, in no time!

Thanks again Punisher....You Rock!

Back