Who's got plugs on sale

Advance Auto Parts has always been the cheapest. You can get NGK iridiums for 6.99 a plug there.
My Denso Power Iridium Plugs were 32 bucks shipped at SparkPlugAuto.com (cheapest i found for those because no local store carries them)

We do. Promo running during June 2011. Free shipping & another 5% off if you get your order up over 50 bucks.

NGK standard sparkplugs
NGK - Spark Plug | Standard - OEM Quality KAWASAKI, SUZUKI, YAMAHA Bikes | Product code: CR9E

152.jpg

NGK Iridium IX
sparkplugs
NGK - Spark Plug | Iridium IX - Quality KAWASAKI, SUZUKI, YAMAHA Bikes | Product code: CR9EIX

iridium_ix_plugs.jpg

iridium_ix_plugs.jpg

152.jpg

I did the Gen-I recently with the NGK Iridiums, very simple job. Make sure you have the right tools. Long rachet and a sparkplug socket make it easy.

Just be super careful with the spark plugs. If you didn't catch a while ago, the threads broke off inside the head and I didn't even over-tighten them. Not too hard to remove but it was still a heartbreaker...

I just replaced mine at 7500 and there was a noticeable difference. The old ones were a bit rich and one had the gap completely closed, so I think it's a good idea to check 'em out periodically anyway. Also went from Denso IU27 to NGK CR9E.

Back