Who's going riding today??

WWJD

Donating Member
Registered
Gonna be 41 and sunny!!!! Wind chill 32. I'm hitting the streets and perhaps the countryside this afternoon.
Who else is going out?? Brag about it here.
Here's a pic of the beautiful Iowa country side:

iowa.JPG

and a pic of me on my bike. I live in a "special" world, don't I?? ;)

wwjdgp5.JPG

Let's see....Yep sun is out. Toy run today so will have to suit up and ride. Only about 50 degrees but heck the sun is shining. Now I need to go find a toy......

Sunny here I'm at least going for a short ride today since I missed the toy run
biggrin.gif

After a week of cold and rain, today it was clear blues skies and low 60's today. Went out for about four hours in the twisties with a couple of other riders. Rode out to Middletown which was a 65 mile ride of twisties and didn't get caught behind a single car on the backroads. Had the Busa on some 120 mph+ sweepers and some awesome switchbacks.

Had lunch, then rode the same roads back another 65 miles. Had to pass about three cars on the way back which took a while since there were very few places where it was straight enough to make a pass.

Great day.

<!--EDIT|Sane_man
Reason for Edit: None given...|1070853477 -->

Here's a pic of the beautiful Iowa country side:
I didnt know Bill Gates was your neigbor?!?!?!
Bills takes his photo's from Iowa landscape. ;) Actually, I'm quite certain that scene is manufactured. But that is a real pic of my busa. You see I work in a laser factory and one night while I was working, the Master Control Program activated the transportation beam where I was sitting....

I see cache recognizes that picture...........nice that you run XP WWJD
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|fstbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1070854517 -->

Back