whos eaten

I can't recall eating it when I was growing up, however when I lived in South Korea we ate it any chance we could. It was like gold over there. Not too much meat in our diets, so that was some good stuff when someone would get a package from home. Now, I don't think I'd feed it to my dog.

moved to "Random Thoughts" just like the other SPAM thread. Ick!!!
hmmm.gif

i do not like it, but yes I have eaten it many times. I do not like ham either.

I use to eat it when I was growing up. It has to be cooked just right.
AAAssjani.gif

What you do is pan fry it a bit. Then eat it as a sandwich.
GOOD STUFF!!!
jump9.gif

the corned beef hash is one of the foods of the Gods, but the spam (Seceretly Posing As Meat) cant handle that, I mean good lord whats up with that Jelly they pack it in??? I could use that stuff as axle grease.

I use to eat it when I was growing up. It has to be cooked just right.
AAAssjani.gif

What you do is pan fry it a bit. Then eat it as a sandwich.
GOOD STUFF!!!
jump9.gif
Now that is the only way I would eat it. I don't like it because it is entirely too salty. Love spicy foods but really hate salty foods.

How about Corned Beef Hash??  MMMmmmm.....  
drooling3.gif

drooling3.gif
Hey now Cache, I can definitely get down with the hash. Great with some scrambled eggs and pan fried sausage. Have a couple of cans in the cupboard right now. Think I just got an idea for breakfast in the morning. Thanx Cache!

Brian

drooling3.gif

Spam Spam and More Spam (monty python)Whats really wierd is at the Pocono races/stuntfest they had a spam truck there giving away flame broiled turkey,chicken and spam spam burgers. Thats Scurry.

Back