Whos coming to Bike Week?

Ripp6957

Registered
Who is planning on Bike Week? Feb 28th to March 9th. I live near Daytona if any one needs help. Wanna all meet somewhere?  Mark the fireman
AAAssjani.gif
 Ripp6957@aol.com
devil.gif

Too much going on this year for me. I just purchased my new house. Spending little extras on customizing the Busa. Working a lot of overtime to just do the things that I wanna do. I am definitely going to Laguna Seca in July and possibly Myrtle Beach in May.

Brian

Hey Akira, there are a lot of Harleys. But the sportbike crowd grows a little more each year!

I will be there from the 4th till the 10th. Hauling an empty trailer from Iowa if there is anyone who needs there bike hauled there and back.

I will be in Daytona march 6-9th. I'll either be staying somewhere on Atlantic Blvd or camping at the park down from the the track. I'll also be in Myrtle Beach for the Memorial Day bike rally.

Too much going on this year for me.  I just purchased my new house.  Spending little extras on customizing the Busa.  Working a lot of overtime to just do the things that I wanna do.  I am definitely going to Laguna Seca in July and possibly Myrtle Beach in May.

Brian
Next year, I want to do a Florida trip or Myrtle Beach. If I can only go to one...what should it be?

Thinker62, these are two totally different events. Daytona is more of a motorcyclist event. You have the races, 600,000 people, dealers, free manufacter test rides, all type of booths for almost everything you can think of - heck you can actaully collect enough free stuff to make you have to buy another suitcase to get all home in. A major motorcyclist event, and the largest motorcycle even in the world. Oh yeah Wine. women, and song from beginning to end. Downfall the sportsbikes just started showing up a few years ago so but the numbers have grown tremendously.

Myrtle Beach -Memorial Day Weekend- What originally started out as Black Bike Week has become a multicultural sportbike event. About 100,000 people strong. This is basically your bikes, babes, and bikinis events. Partying 24 hours, not a lot of real riding since the traffic is so congested and the city is not as large or accommodating as daytona. the socializing and VIEW are great. And there will be tons of women asking you for a ride---This is a LEAVE THE HUMP AT HOME EVENT. You gotta bring your backseat for this one, Tons and Tons of bikini clad hiphuggers. downfall: no major dealers or manufacturers attend, cops aren't as forgiving.

Oh the week before Memorial day weekend there is a Harley Festival in Myrtle beach. I've been down there twice during this event but its always been work related. I'll have to update you on this event later in the year.

Hope this helps

I'll there form th 4th- 8th...Staying atthe radisson.

We could all hook up and sport out .org shirts...At least for a dinner and a brew.

If y'all get together let me know, I'm in Orlando and it would be nice to hang out w/u guys for a while! =0)

I will be there from the 4th till the 10th. Hauling an empty trailer from Iowa if there is anyone who needs there bike hauled there and back.
unfortunately my work has changed my plans and I have to go to Vegas that week for a meeting.

I guess on the brite side my work is paying for the vegas trip.

Doc
Don't you live in Vegas?? I'll be there from Mar. 9th to the 12th..

Back