Whos coming to Bike Week?

I will definitely be at Daytona and Myrtle Beach. We have a group of about 14 coming from our club..we are going to have a blast. Some of you guys who are going....shoot me an e-mail at abarnes@carolina.rr.com and maybe we can hook or something.

sorry guys, I would love to meet up with ya and show off some busa's but I will be at mardi gras from the 26th thru the 3rd

I will miss Daytona for the first time since 97 this year. But it is so I can get back to the annual pilgramage to mecca(Daytona) in 04!!!

Don't goto Myrtle Beach, as not enough time, have another ride planned, and I hate Myrtle Beach in general (not the event, the place).

I was worried about not being able to go this year with all the guys I ride with (all Harleys but me). Money has been tight since Christmas. But then one of them, who had just spent $3,300 on mods, said for $300 - his Harley 1200 Sportster could take my Busa in the 1/8.......Looks like I'll be there.
beerchug.gif

OK, lets meet at Steak and Shake on International Speedway Bld., just east of the speedway. How's 2pm each day sound??? Mark the fireman  
AAAssjani.gif

Back