sweet tea man

Registered
finally got it installed today:thumbsup:

bike002-1.jpg

bike001-1.jpg

bike003-1.jpg

bike004-2.jpg

thanks again chief!

it bolts in place of your caliper bracket. the axle slides through it and where yo usee the lock cylinder with a hole under it, well, is how the magic works:thumbsup:

RoadLok gives you a special locking pin that slides into the hole under the key hole. It has a spring loaded piston at the end of it that goes right through a hole on your rotor, thus immobilizing the rear wheel.

to remove it, insert the key, give 'er a twist and pull the lock pin.

I love it so far. i've tried to rock the bike back and forth and move it myself.....you find out how heavy the bike is real quick when it wont roll:rofl:

RoadLok. There is a forum here and Chief RoadLok (Daryl) posts there frequently. As a member you get a discount.

very nice...between that and the Scorpio, i am not nearly as nervous leaving her for a while out of sight :beerchug:

:beerchug:especially with the sale going on, I can't see how anyone would not get one! this by far is one of the best upgrades out there (to me):thumbsup:

Semi does your Scorpio drain your battery pretty fast? I had a buddy who had on on his busa and said it killed his battery after 2 or 3 hours.

Back