whoot! bike security for the cookie monster

sweet tea man

Registered
it bolts in place of your caliper bracket. the axle slides through it and where yo usee the lock cylinder with a hole under it, well, is how the magic works:thumbsup:

RoadLok gives you a special locking pin that slides into the hole under the key hole. It has a spring loaded piston at the end of it that goes right through a hole on your rotor, thus immobilizing the rear wheel.

to remove it, insert the key, give 'er a twist and pull the lock pin.

I love it so far. i've tried to rock the bike back and forth and move it myself.....you find out how heavy the bike is real quick when it wont roll:rofl:

BigBSBusa

Comin' back stronger than ever!
Donating Member
Registered
RoadLok. There is a forum here and Chief RoadLok (Daryl) posts there frequently. As a member you get a discount.

semi

Whoooosh!
Donating Member
Registered
very nice...between that and the Scorpio, i am not nearly as nervous leaving her for a while out of sight :beerchug:

pbghost

Registered
:beerchug:especially with the sale going on, I can't see how anyone would not get one! this by far is one of the best upgrades out there (to me):thumbsup:

Nick7

Registered
Semi does your Scorpio drain your battery pretty fast? I had a buddy who had on on his busa and said it killed his battery after 2 or 3 hours.