Whooooo Hoooooo!

Lazerblade

Protector of Freedom
Donating Member
Registered
They are putting her together tonight and I pick her up tomorrow. Pictures to come.

Thanks to everyone who has put up with my impatience.

Paul

Cool...
biggrin.gif

They are putting her together tonight and I pick her up tomorrow.  Pictures to come.

Thanks to everyone who has put up with my impatience.

Paul
Putting her together?
rock.gif
Man, I thought those things only needed to be blown up! My how technology has changed. Hopefully it gives you a better feel...
laugh.gif

Just bullsh^ttin' man. Congrats on the bike, and I hope you bought the silver/grey...otherwise, you'll be a little slower
cool.gif

Brian

congrats on the bike.
Hope they don't forget to put anything on!!!!
Ride fast
Ride safe
Ride for life

Just bullsh^ttin' man.  Congrats on the bike, and I hope you bought the silver/grey...otherwise, you'll be a little slower
cool.gif

Brian
What are you talking about... silver/grey is the slowest one out there next to that blue black one.
cool.gif

cool.gif

I will post the physics equations later to prove that silver/dark silver is the fastest bike. I rode a black/silver once, they arent as slow as the black LE, but they arent as fast as the silver/silver.
I gotta finsh packing now tho.

Poor Poor Odyssey,
 I know it's hard man, but you must remember that the All Black 02 <span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:orangered'>LE</span></span> is the fastest...  Pure Stealth Brother...You cannot catch what you cannot see....

Oh yeah, LAZERBLADE!  Make sure you get your Hump, Come on now do the Humpty...

Just got back from looking at her. She is darker than the pictures. I get her at noon tomorrow. It's supposed to rain.
sad.gif
but I will ride it between the drops.

She is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. Pictures tomorrow.

Paul

Poor Poor Odyssey,
 I know it's hard man, but you must remember that the All Black 02 <span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:orangered'>LE</span></span> is the fastest...  Pure Stealth Brother...You cannot catch what you cannot see....

Oh yeah, LAZERBLADE!  Make sure you get your Hump, Come on now do the Humpty...
Poor Poor Revlis, Sometime we must ride together. I must show you in person, but we must do this before i add turbo. Still looking for my physics book.

Odyssey,
 My friend...<span style='color:orangered'>Turbo's are for Pussies!</span>  
laugh.gif

Kidding Kidding...But yeah after a Turbo, Even the superior Light transmographing All Black LE would probably be sucking vapor...But, Bring a Friend, Mikeyusf and I might be able to gang up on you.  

Oh yeah, and I might just swipe your keys...Turbo...Ohh Yeah...

And LazerBlade, Again Congratulations, that first ride is simply amazing...You'll have the Busagrin For Days...

Now that LazerBlade has his Busa,
everyone may have to put up with my impatience now...
... since there are 27 days left for getting my own!!!

It will be the Black LE (fastest!)
jump9.gif

LazerBlade: Tell us the colors of your Busa. We want to know how fast can you go...

Back