Donating Member
Registered
This is my partner Whoa's 02 SE Busa...

Mvc_004s.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is Whoa making smoke...

Mvc_021s.jpg

Sorry about the pic quality...It was a nice day here and some of the fellows got out...I couldn't ride have a bad pain in my lower back but I did take out the camera...

For anyone wanting to peep out the "STUNNAH"...Go to Random Thoughts and check out Peeping:  "STUNNAH"

its probly not strapped, not smart to ride around town with the front strapped, and i dont know anybody that does.
rock.gif

Very nice looking bike. No offence to Whoa but just how big of a guy is he? He makes the Busa look like a little toy bike. And what is the ghostly figure in the smoke?

Whoa! didn't notice the smokey figure! Coooool.

and...black and blue is fastest!

Very nice looking bike.  No offence to Whoa but just how big of a guy is he?  He makes the Busa look like a little toy bike.  And what is the ghostly figure in the smoke?
Yeah I noticed that also...Whoa is about 5'11, 200 lbs...But he does look hugh in comparison to the bike...Must have been the light and because it's lowered...He was standing for the smoke...

That ghostly figure was another bike going the opposite direction...

why isnt he here?? hmm??
I email him the site and tell him about it all the time...He doees have a some what valid excuse, full time job and janitorial service...

He's a hell of a rider...I give him props...Wanted to show some air time but there were too many bikes out...

You guys must make a pair rippin down the street. 1 silver 1 black ... And tell him props from me another Janitor. Been cleaning toilets... since 1973 ( 13yrs old ) I found I'm not much good at anything else.

card3.jpg

You guys must make a pair rippin down the street. 1 silver 1 black ... And tell him props from me another Janitor. Been cleaning toilets... since 1973 ( 13yrs old ) I found I'm not much good at anything else.
Done...The janitorial service makes good money so don't play...

Awesome looking ride! If you have any other pics of his bike please let me know. I just picked up an '02 SE this weekend and was thinking of chroming the rims also.

Back