Whoa is actually online...

STUNNAH

THE "STUNGUN" IS BACK!&#33
Donating Member
Registered
What's up Whoa...Been telling the gents here about you glad you finally showed up...
muscle.gif

WHAT UP STUNNAH?
I'M HERE!
INTRODUCE ME TO THOSE CANADIAN FEMALES YOU WERE TALK'N BOUT.

whats up WHOA. cache here. dont believe what your cuz says about me its all bull shiat. welcome and nice busa you got there!
biggrin.gif

Whoa!

haha. cool login
THANKS

I'M STUNNAH'S COUSIN AND I TALK MO crap THAN HE DOES
Look gents you know that "STUNNAH" be keeping it real...I like took Whoa under my wings and he rides off the coat tails of my success...

I will always be the "STUNNAH" and Whoa know's that man...So don't play...Talk mo @#$# than "STUNNAH" $#@% NO...  
muscle.gif
NOW STUNNAH,
YOU KNOW IT WAS I WHO MADE YOU THE RIDER THAT YOU ARE TODAY. IF IT WERE NOT FOR ME, YOU'D STILL BE ON THAT KATANA 600, SO GIVE A BROTHA SOME PROPS PLEASE.

Whoa!

haha. cool login
THANKS

Look gents you know that "STUNNAH" be keeping it real...I like took Whoa under my wings and he rides off the coat tails of my success...

I will always be the "STUNNAH" and Whoa know's that man...So don't play...Talk mo @#$# than "STUNNAH" $#@% NO...  
muscle.gif
NOW STUNNAH,
YOU KNOW IT WAS I WHO MADE YOU THE RIDER THAT YOU ARE TODAY.  IF IT WERE NOT FOR ME, YOU'D STILL BE ON THAT KATANA 600, SO GIVE A BROTHA SOME PROPS PLEASE.
wow.gif

Whoa!

haha. cool login
THANKS

muscle.gif
NOW STUNNAH,
YOU KNOW IT WAS I WHO MADE YOU THE RIDER THAT YOU ARE TODAY.  IF IT WERE NOT FOR ME, YOU'D STILL BE ON THAT KATANA 600, SO GIVE A BROTHA SOME PROPS PLEASE.
Hmmm, seems to be a dude named "Whoa" is loosing his freakin memory...Was it not you that had a lowly Katana that flipped colors and would not come up in second gear...Yeah that's what I thought...

Don't hate the "STUNNAH" hate the game Whoa...

I'm cool with that...
muscle.gif

muscle.gif

Hey Whoa hop your New Recruit butt over to General and ckeck out your bike...

So it took Canadian women to bring you out huh? I guess that means you arfe making the trip to Laguna or to Canada.

Welcome!

Back