Votes: 15 100.0%
  • Postal should hurt Whoa really bad for saying he's "Pretty"

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Postal's wife should hurt Whoa really bad for "Pretty Postal"

• Whoa & Postal unite/be left alone as "Pretty Postal & Whao"

• Total voters
O.K. guys I talked to Whoa over the phone yesterday and explained to him this situation that he created with Postal...As you have noticed Whoa hasn't been around much lately...Well Whoa is terrified that Postal is going to hurt him really bad, and I reassured Whoa, yeah that's Postal's intent...So Whoa in essense is in hiding...But Postal, being the cool guy that I am, I can get you Whoa's home address to make it easier for you to locate him...Postal your right man you should hurt Whoa really bad for saying that you are "Pretty"....

Has anyone actually talked to either of these guys today??? I fear that Postal may have gotten to Whoa and has now gone into hiding...

Talked with Whoa last night...He called me up and was whispering I said "Whoa why you whispering?"...He said "I'm afraid that you might be recording this conversation and I don't want Postal to have any idea that I'm still around and communicating with you"...I said "O.K." but I also told Whoa what I know... And that was that Postal was really upset with him and the Postal was going to get him back...Of course that didn't help Whoa disconnected and I haven't heard from him since...

Postal is in hiding too! Big chicken.
laugh.gif
Hey Stu, when is the doctor going to take you off the pain meds buddy?
rock.gif

And the saga continues...I was sitting at the house minding my on business and Whoa calls...He says "hey Stunnah come out and watch me hoop tonight"...I say "O.K."...So he had told me that he played at 7:30PM...I leave the house and get to the gym...I notice on arrival that I don't see any of Whoa's vehicles on the lot...I go in and don't see Whoa...So I call Whoa and he says "Stunnah I just couldn't stay at the gym I was looking around and thought I saw "POSTAl" and I ran up out that mother"...So Whoa is still in hiding basically...Postal would you email Whoa and try to resolve this situation...

Back