Who would have thought this would happen

Rayabusa0818

Never Forgotten
September...

Today...

DSC00157.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea, it has been inching up, but unless something drastic happens my fuel costs for the Eureka Springs trip should be a lot less than last year:)

I won 2 tanks of gas on the drop.. I bet that gas would be $2 a gallon by Jan1 2009 actually happened a bit sooner but free is free :) it now has to stay in the $2 range for a year for a 3rd and 4th tank of fuel :laugh:

I won 2 tanks of gas on the drop.. I bet that gas would be $2 a gallon by Jan1 2009 actually happened a bit sooner but free is free :) it now has to stay in the $2 range for a year for a 3rd and 4th tank of fuel :laugh:

Here is hoping you win number 3 and 4:beerchug:

Fugging speculators are back at fugging us. Hopefully the Govment will step up, it's killing our economy :moon:

Funny how they took 6 years to jack it up to 4 bucks a gallon and a month before the election to drop it to a buck and a half. Americans are so stupid :beerchug:

:thumbsup: That is fantastic.. Amazing how much this has an effect on the cost of basic goods.

Agreed. I noticed that the price of groceries never did drop back to the original price before the fuel cost explosion, even though the price of fuel did.

Bastids.

I will bet that the national average is between $2.50-$3.00 a gallon by Memorial Day.

You know that peak vacation season is upon us so demand is going to be more than the refineries can handle:whistle:

I will bet that the national average is between $2.50-$3.00 a gallon by Memorial Day.

You know that peak vacation season is upon us so demand is going to be more than the refineries can handle:whistle:

Are you saying the problem is refinery capacity? Not not a Government conspiracy? Who are THEY going to blame? Bush and Chaney again? :rofl:

Back