who will make it to the SuperBowl?

I'm not sure I like you. People like you are one of the reasons I split.

See ya in a few months.

RSD.

(rubbersidedown @ Nov. 20 2006,20:50) I'm not sure I like you. People like you are one of the reasons I split.

See ya in a few months.

RSD.
You're not sure!?
laugh.gif
That's an easy decision.

all_coholic.gif

(rubbersidedown @ Nov. 20 2006,17:50) I'm not sure I like you. People like you are one of the reasons I split.

See ya in a few months.

RSD.
So YOU were the one that voted "Undecided"
crazy.gif

Daaaa BEARS!!!!

I just wanted to post that, and the colts will make it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm holding out hope that my Broncos will get stronger offensively and make it to the big game...it's been a while
smile.gif

denver_broncos_logo.jpg

no clear choice  

depends on who makes the end of the year push and anything can happen

pics  nfc
Seattle, Dallas(?), da Bears(looking good), would like for Seatlle revenge for the Refs screwing them last year

afc
Baltimore, new england, san diego, Indy,denver
 Baltimore is tough and so is new england,  san diego is playing very well,  and if Indy could play some defense they might be alright,  Denver is playing okay Plummer must play better or at a higher level anyways

pic at this moment

Da Bears and  New England         Bears winning super bowl  IMO

I'd like to see the Eagle's go. I don't really care who does this year as long as it's not the Redskins.

REDSKIN'S SUCK DONKEY NUTZ!!!

(GMbusa @ Nov. 21 2006,13:09) I'd like to see the Eagle's go. I don't really care who does this year as long as it's not the Redskins.

REDSKIN'S SUCK DONKEY NUTZ!!!
Wishful thinking....slim chance with McNabb out with ACL tear.

Go E A G L E S !!!!!

eagles.jpg

SAN DIEGO

Tomlinson went to my High School...although a few years later.

There is no clear winner to take it all hands down not even Da Bears.

Grossman has looked very shaky on more than a few games when he had a lot of pressure.

The colts could easily have a few more losses especially against my Patriots who played horrible against them and still only lost by a td. They had the colts stopped for no first downs on three drives and came up with three stupid penalties to give them another chance.

The chargers are flirting with disaster coming from way behind two games in a row.

The Broncos defense is not as strong as it was at the beginning of the year.

Aside of Chicago in the NFC it stinks. The 49ers are making a run.

Right now like RSD said anyone who makes the playoffs has a chance. It seems to change week by week who is looking good.

I definitely don't have the confidence in the Patriots that I have had for the last 4 years.

Back