Who will be the NCAA Football National Champion?

National Champion....

• Texas

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • Alabama

Votes: 20 45.5%
  • Some other team

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • Who cares

Votes: 13 29.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i say alabama, this bcs is screwed up, how can cinn. go unbeaten and not have a shot at it.

Cincy?
Really?

What would their record be if they played in the SEC?
7-5?
Does anyone REALLY think that Cincy is going to come close to beating FL? Tebow will put that game away in the first half, bank on it.

I dont know how this (Rose Bowl NC Game) will shake out, TX is a great team with a great QB and they will show up ready to play I am sure.

BUT, that wont matter. The Bama D will give them he** just like we just shamed the mighty gator offense (which is clearly a touch above that of TX), and they will wind up like Tebow, watching Bama run the ball up and down the field via 7 minute drives. Just an educated guess based on recent events.

Thanks to a recent endorsement deal, Tebow has his own line of Kleenex now, and I think the horns might want to grab a box or two in advance - and Cincy fans? Grab some too, the party is just about over with!

ROLL TIDE!
GO GATORS!

Last edited:
who cares....until they have a playoff system.

Not gonna happen anytime soon my friend.

Too much money involved with the Bowl Games. I realize Obama's congress just passed a 'no NC game without a play off scheme' in committee but that will die like a snow ball in a microwave when the reps from the zillions of cities / states realize that they are no longer hosting a revenue generating bowl game at season's end. He**, I think Bastrop LA has a Bowl Game now!

Its the system, been in place since the football was fashioned and it aint going anywhere.
Want the NC?
Join a major conference, win it (and go undefeated, that is unless your auburn) and you get to go to the dance.

Til then, go play and have fun, I have been to nearly every one of the GMAC Bowl Games in Mobile AL, just to go check it out and mix it up with folks from other places.

It is, what it is!

Want the NC?
Join a major conference, win it (and go undefeated, that is unless your auburn) and you get to go to the dance.

Not true for the Irish. And I'm pretty sure the BCS is maybe only 10 years old? That is a far cry from forever. But you are correct about it being all about money.

Cincy?
Really?

What would their record be if they played in the SEC?
7-5?
Does anyone REALLY think that Cincy is going to come close to beating FL? Tebow will put that game away in the first half, bank on it.

I dont know how this (Rose Bowl NC Game) will shake out, TX is a great team with a great QB and they will show up ready to play I am sure.

BUT, that wont matter. The Bama D will give them he** just like we just shamed the mighty gator offense (which is clearly a touch above that of TX), and they will wind up like Tebow, watching Bama run the ball up and down the field via 7 minute drives. Just an educated guess based on recent events.

Thanks to a recent endorsement deal, Tebow has his own line of Kleenex now, and I think the horns might want to grab a box or two in advance - and Cincy fans? Grab some too, the party is just about over with!

ROLL TIDE!
GO GATORS!

i didn't say they could win it, to go undeafeated in the big east they deserve a chance, they are all d1 players, anything could happen, did anybody think osu could beat miami.

WHO CARES?? Since the Tebows aren't in the hunt anymore:moon:

With that said, I'll keep it with the toughest conference in college football...THE SEC

ROLL TIDE !!

Last edited:
Back