Who went to the gym today?

I used to be a bodybuilder/powerlifter for the last 16 years. I injured my shoulder 2 years ago while benchpressing heavy and had to wait almost 2 years for surgery. (health system in canada is horrible slow). Iam back in the gym after my surgery for about 10 weeks now and still recover.
I train one upper body half heavy...and the other one still very light. Looks funny so far how imbalanced it is. I hope my patience pays off and i will be able to go back 100% where I have been.

To answer the question above- I go usually 6 days a week and train the last 3 years in the military base gym here in my city. (98 percent guys though lol)!

my thought....i call BS.
at least as long he is actually "training" and not just sit around with his cellphone and blocks the machines :-)

I thought that was a thing only dumbarse, knuckledragging Aussies do. Finish half a set, make it look like heavy and then sit there for 5 minutes and play with their phone.. GGrrrrrrr....

my thought....i call BS.
at least as long he is actually "training" and not just sit around with his cellphone and blocks the machines :-)

No BS here... :)
The twice a day workouts are hard cardio in the morning. Weights later in the day.

Nice set up six but where is the squat rack :D i just don t have enough room at home any more plus at work they reimbursed you 300 dollars for anyone who joins a gym so I pay only 100 bucks a year for a years membership cant argue with that :thumbsup:

Nice set up six but where is the squat rack :D i just don t have enough room at home any more plus at work they reimbursed you 300 dollars for anyone who joins a gym so I pay only 100 bucks a year for a years membership cant argue with that :thumbsup:

My bench press bench doubles as a squat rack. The bench back is adjustable, as is the height of the pins the bar sits on.
I just slide the bench forward, away from the wall.
I don't do heavy weights anyway, and usually do squats holding dumbells instead.

Simple.
My weight training is one body part per day per week. The two a day, days, is cardio in the morning weights later.
I did a similar training schedule..usually did weights as a 3 on 1 off cycle.
Three body groups usually chest, triceps, forearms first day, back, biceps, shoulders, delts second day, legs, third day, take a rest and start again. Abs were every other day

Back