Who watches Madhouse on History channel

My neighbor across the street is a world famous header builder/designer and I walked over to see what he was working on his garage and the racecar was there. A couple hours later the crew showed up for the car.
My neighbor is rarely home and hardly ever in his garage building header as they have m/f facilities.

Heck I thought it was cool.

My neighbor across the street is a world famous header builder/designer and I walked over to see what he was working on his garage and the racecar was there. A couple hours later the crew showed up for the car.
My neighbor is rarely home and hardly ever in his garage building header as they have m/f facilities.

Heck I thought it was cool.

that is pretty cool, whos your neighbor? he make just late model headers?

wow thats even cooler your neighbor is rinehart. my boss has those on his harley. they sound nice and look even better.

He still lives in the same house he has for 20 years. They have built some additions, but he could probably live anywhere he wanted. I cant imagine how much he is worth.

He is just good old boy, our kids played ball together. He'll drink a beer in the street with all the neighbors..lol

I just sent myself a pic I took of the race car. I will post it when it come thru.

You know he jsut started building headers and he must have the knack for understanding flow and back pressure like no other. His pipe make 10-15 more horses and torque than most others.

I took this with my blackberry

IMG00123.jpg

he could make even more money and make some exhaust for the street bikes. 1k busa and etc.

thats pretty cool though, :thumbsup:

I watch it. Junior Miller is a stroke. He shouldnt be allowed to race.

Junior Miller has some enemies on the track...and off too:rofl:

I didnt have a favorite driver, but I guess I do now. It's only a few hours from my house. He is racing Martinsville this w/e and I guess we'll see how she runs.

SO is that show gonna come back on? Reminds me of growing up here.. Life revolved around SUmmerville Speedway. People would go with out eating just to make sure their car was ready for Saturday night. I am so glad they shut that place down lol.

Like you, I would love to have a set of his headers on my 'Busa! Would have to have him make a midpipe also to fit the can I would want.

Back