Who wants to ride tomorrow?

racerV

Did you say something?
Donating Member
Registered
Supposed to be 60 tomorrow. Want to go ride near Baltimore, MD. Anyone want to get out and stretch their legs? It will be a little chilly but you won't notice when your limbs are numb:laugh:

I want to ride, just up here in Mass waiting on the new bike. Enjoy your ride:thumbsup:

Will you be heading north/northeast out of the Hampstead area?...

I wanna ride but i'm alittle far away from ya'll and i would also need someone to tie a rope from the back of my bike to their bike to help me stop :laugh::laugh:

Will you be heading north/northeast out of the Hampstead area?...
I'm open to whatever, have no idea where I am or who's around me. Wanna show me the ropes Lisa?

Looks like I'm meeting LCB at Fawn Grove, PA. Should be there about 10 a.m. if anyone else wants to meet there.

I wish I can go with you guys but I'm working.
Posted via Mobile Device

I wanna go for a ride!

Unfortunately it would only work if you were going for a snowmobile ride....still a couple of weeks and a few feet of snow too early for the busa.

Wish I could of made the ride. Work for one got in the way and two, I banged up my right arm preety good too. Will be out of comission for the next couple weeks.

Ended up being just me and LCB. She is a hell of a rider and just ticked 24700 miles on her 06 Busa. Very impressive. We rode about 150 miles, it was never 60, maybe 40 so it was still a bit chilly. Took me an hour to thaw out after I got back. Look forward to riding with her again. Very cool person in my book. Thanks again Lisa. Gratuitous photo, I didn't bring a camera.

View attachment 2011-03-12 10.57.07.jpg

Ended up being just me and LCB. She is a hell of a rider and just ticked 24700 miles on her 06 Busa. Very impressive. We rode about 150 miles, it was never 60, maybe 40 so it was still a bit chilly. Took me an hour to thaw out after I got back. Look forward to riding with her again. Very cool person in my book. Thanks again Lisa. Gratuitous photo, I didn't bring a camera.

Lisa is awesome to ride with and she is a great rider for sure:thumbsup:

Back