Who wants Bash Shirts?

Deanna won't care who orders them she is shipping them before the bash...

I don't think it will be an issue in the future but for now we need to stick to the plan of just the short sleeve because we are so close on time..

There is no pocket on the front just the artwork over the left breast...

ahhh very well. Thanks Cap :beerchug:

I will definitely be getting one then

I'll have to order me a couple. I'm not going to be able to make it to the bash though. I'm hoping to make it to one of the Eureka meets though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cap those are coool!!! i want 2 size extra larges.... colors i dont really care about...

Okay so we are doing something a little different from now on. I stopped making shirts about a year ago, it just took up too much time and honestly I couldn't keep up. We created an animal and to tell you the truth it was really getting hard to do the site, shirts and all the other things we have going on. It's important to me to have good products and even better service and to be honest the service end I have failed on recently...

So with that said I have been looking for a company that fit our model, someone with great creative ideas, experience, great customer service and the willingness to do what it takes. We have decided to use a company called Designs by Deanna out of Texas and Deanna has been great to work with. Family owned and they have some very large companies that they do work for now.

We want to offer you guys a selection of shirts that has what you want on them, the styles you want and even the colors....

I wanted to introduce you to Deanna and some of her work, here is a sneak peak of the 2011 Busa Bash shirt that will be for sale here on the site hopefully tonight. We will be doing the same process that we have in the past and that is to take preorders, if you want a shirt we will be taking money and orders now and then make the shirts to ship out. We won't have a lot of time to take orders so get your order in asap.

For the first time ever we are going to offer the shirts in a standard adult style in black and white along with a tank top and for the ladies there will be a ladies shirt too.....

Deanna is going to post up some pictures of the shirts tonight when we get the payment thread ready but until then here is the artwork...... We tried to incorporate both Gen I and II artwork on the shirt....

let me know what you think....

cap

Front Pocket
View attachment 215452

Back
View attachment 215451

DOUG!:thumbsup: THAT ROCKS!:cheerleader: I am in for a few!:thumbsup:

When ordering the shirts... I see S-XL grouped together... is that one shirt, one size fits all? I need a medium. Thanks Doug!

When ordering the shirts... I see S-XL grouped together... is that one shirt, one size fits all? I need a medium. Thanks Doug!

Sorry, in the comments when you place your order just note what size you want....

Back