Who wanted what?

Stock stator cover ,yellow light lid cover and turn signal is all thats left. You snooze you loose so jump on this stuff for spare parts just incase you have a minor mishap . I aint gonna hit you over the head with a steep price so step up to the plate .

I told you about a month ago i wanted that chainguard
pissed.gif
, lol. And i also need a billet starter cover, why do i always miss out on the good stuff *crying*.

How much for the stock starter cover? I need one, bad!

I tell you what. I leave on vacation for a week and miss out on all this sh*t. Man I need to get wireless to keep track of you pimps.

Pimpbike

Looks like i might be a day late and $300 short...Thinker must have had the inside trading scoop on this one lol

I'll have the carne asada burrito with a diet coke......................................................................................
................................................................................oh, sh*t I thought we were taking orders.
tounge.gif

Sorry to hear your parting out.

You got any pics?

FATJAP

I need the starter cover!!!! Mine busted when my starter exploded last week.

Hook a brotha up....

Sorry I haven't responded to you Playaz lately but my cable modem took a dive wed night and I just got a replacement this morning. So let the beating begin !!!!!!!!!

Where can I get a chain guard like that? It lights up right?

I added the custom light effect myself. I got the chain guard from www.suzkihayabusa.org part department located at the top lefthand corner of their homepage

I want the gloves, PM me.

Mr. Busa I'll be sending you a Pm about the gloves and yes they are knew only been worn 3 times.

I need the starter cover!!!! Mine busted when my starter exploded last week.

Let me know if your still interested? I only have the stock cover left, it has a minor scratch .

i'll buy the front blinkers if you still have them

Yo Darby fool I got you Playa if you still n need Pimp. Just let a brotha know sumfin awight.

Did I miss anybody , SOrry Dezzman.

DSC00678.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM $50 shipped to your door>>>>>>>> howz that Pimp?

Back