who uses transitional sunglasses ?

I used them alot until my last get off. They were a harley brand. Not sure who made them, but cost was around $100. Lenses lasted for over two years with hardly a scratch. They transitioned well. I liked them.

Perscription glasses here, they work great, tint within a minute and would get them again. Have them on my safety glasses at work also.

Just remember transition glasses will not tint if your behind a UV protected window like driving your car or if your helmet has a UV protected shield. Only down fall is if it is a cloudy day as the UV rays are still there but the sunlight is not so the glasses will still tint making your view much darker on a cloudy day.

Perscription glasses here, they work great, tint within a minute and would get them again. Have them on my safety glasses at work also.

Just remember transition glasses will not tint if your behind a UV protected window like driving your car or if your helmet has a UV protected shield. Only down fall is if it is a cloudy day as the UV rays are still there but the sunlight is not so the glasses will still tint making your view much darker on a cloudy day.

I work in Optical and the new Transitions do work some what behind the windshield. And just wait a bit I was lucky enough to test out a new polorized transition lens, where it starts clear and as it darkens it increases the polorazation filter. They were awsome.

But todays Transitions dont work behing the whindshield, and high heat and humidity.

i use both transitional prescription, and some rx bole sunglasses. i like having both. trans. just dont really cut it as shades for me when driveing or rideing, and the transition takes a few to revert to clear. that can be a pain going in and out of a building. i like mine. walmart special around 250 for both.

Back