Who Thinks Obama Got His Ass Handed to Him???

I'm impressed. Mitt did very well. Even CNN is stuttering and doesn't know what to say.
Carville also complemented Mitt. Inconceivable :)

For me, the best part of this 1st debate is that it will give Romney huge confidence boost going into the next debates. If he can keep laying the lumber to Obama then I think we have a real chance of pulling this out.

Romney won, no contest.

Teleprompter boy came in last place.

From comic Dennis Miller: "Obama better hope that a "kicked ass" is covered under Obamacare........!"

For me, the best part of this 1st debate is that it will give Romney huge confidence boost going into the next debates. If he can keep laying the lumber to Obama then I think we have a real chance of pulling this out.

Pulling what out? Pulling the wool over the eyes of the American people? Mittens is Obama. Obama is Mittens.

Obamacare is Romneycare, etc. etc. etc. etc.........

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Pulling what out? Pulling the wool over the eyes of the American people? Mittens is Obama. Obama is Mittens.

Obamacare is Romneycare, etc. etc. etc. etc.........

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Kinda with you. Strange how they each kept saying 'well I think we are pretty close on this' or 'he and I don't differ much on this' ?

But it did seem like Romney was leading the debate. He did very good and flowed well. Obama stumbled and stuttered and hesitated a lot.

CNN and all the Obama supporters are still bickering back and forth about how well Mitt did and complaining Obama wasn't aggressive enough. They're speechless.

Once again it's amazing how neither actually said anything, neither laid out plans. Just a bunch of blanket statements with no substance.

I really liked how Mitt seemed alot better prepared and countered every argument very well, I fell Obama kinda danced around alot of the points and tried to make himself looking better by giving really long answers with several different points. I also like the comment that was somewhat like why should exxon continue to make a profit every time we fill our car with gas...

From comic Dennis Miller: "Obama better hope that a "kicked ass" is covered under Obamacare........!"

Now that's funny right there, I don't care who you are! :rofl:

Oh my! Thanks for the giggles. I had to wait about ten minutes to respond cause I couldn't stop giggling.

Once again it's amazing how neither actually said anything, neither laid out plans. Just a bunch of blanket statements with no substance.

I'm thinking you may not have watched the same debate I did? I think the entire debate may have been edited for MSNBC? :dunno:

It was telling to watch the most powerful man on earth squirm like a ten dollar prostitute on a good Saturday night.

I'm thinking you may not have watched the same debate I did? I think the entire debate may have been edited for MSNBC? :dunno:

It was telling to watch the most powerful man on earth squirm like a ten dollar prostitute on a good Saturday night.

Nope same debate. Just a whole lot of hot air.

As for most powerful man on earth? I didn't see anyone from the global credit rating companies there nor anyone from IMF.

I surely hope we all realize who really has the power.

I flipped around after the speech to see what both Fox and MSNBC said. Even man-child Rachel Maddow was on the defensive. The best Al Sharpton had to say was "He's a liar!" and kept repeating it (again, in the hope that if you say and repeat it enough, it somehow becomes the truth). Mitt OWNED the President last night.

Fox polled about 25 undecided CO voters afterwards, and a LARGE MAJORITY said after this debate they'd vote for Romney. Mitt needs to keep up what he did in the next two debates and it may turn this election. And Mitt STILL left a bunch of stuff off the table.

See, now Obama has to defend his SORRY record instead of blaming Bush for his record, and he doesn't get a teleprompter to help him, either. What goes around comes around ain't Karma a boich?

Does this remind anyone of last night?

Attachments

• smacktalk.bmp
    392.6 KB · Views: 11,900
Still, Mitt missed the slam dunk zinger I was hoping for: "Mr. President, you said you'd be a one term President if you didn't cut the deficit in half; in fact you DOUBLED IT; I'm just here to help you keep your promise"....:thumbsup:

Now, Paul Ryan has to put it on Smokin Joe.....

Nope same debate. Just a whole lot of hot air.

As for most powerful man on earth? I didn't see anyone from the global credit rating companies there nor anyone from IMF.

I surely hope we all realize who really has the power.

Your issue my friend is "Lack of attention to detail".

Maybe the president really does need his teleprompter? Bill Maher

I'm wondering if Bill Maher is now dwelling on the thought that he may have wasted a million dollars? :dunno:

I'd say Mitt won the debate, which falls in line with the history of debates, for months his party lowered expectation telling supporters Obama is better, Mitt seemed more aggressive and you can tell the hard practice he put in worked, Prez Obama seemed like he just showed up. I can understand that he probably doesn't have has much time to practice talking points for a debate being the Prez, so it's more off the cuff and comes out not prepared, nice way to spend your 20th wedding anniversary though, hopefully they were able to enjoy some quiet time alone in Colorado.

To be honest though the debates really do not provide any new information, it's just something that has to happen. The thing is people have made their minds up on who they are going to vote for, the important thing that most will over look if what that person was communicating so well was actual true, to many it really doesn't matter.

The Obama-Romney debate fact-check: Who told the biggest whoppers? - The Week

Back