Who thinks COVID 19 is a hoax?

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
I've been hearing more and more from folks that think that the virus is nothing more than the Flu and that the virus is the biggest hoax of this generation.

Your thoughts!

Ready, set, Go! Post away..

Curious ... to what end? Who stands to benefit? Perhaps when they start injecting citizens with a vaccine, I might consider it a classic gov't conspiracy. But I know people who've been infected; none have died, all are recovering, all describe it as significantly worse than Flu.

I don't know, I'll wait to see what others have to say here.

It's not a hoax.

I know a local guy who doesn't ever miss a day of work for the flu. Chinese19 has him so messed up that he can barely breath, he has been this way for over 3 weeks.

Conspiracy theories. SMH. As with all such nonsense, the number of people required to pull off a hoax of this magnitude is huge. So large that It'd be impossible to keep them all quiet. It's real, and it's not spread through 5g infrastructure.
Tell you what, anyone who thinks it's a hoax, go ahead and send me your government stimulus check. PM me for my address, I'll put your imaginary money to good use.

I've been hearing more and more from folks that think that the virus is nothing more than the Flu and that the virus is the biggest hoax of this generation.

Your thoughts!

Ready, set, Go! Post away..
First ive ever heard, kinda surprised at this post really :confused:, read like it came straight from the Pres's cool aid :(

I don't think the virus and sickness per se are a hoax BUT I do believe there's more to this than we're being fed to believe. Too many "coincidences" and facts to ignore. An ulterior motive? Crash the economy? Vaccinations? Control? Who and what benefits? Someones curse is often anothers gift. Past movies playing everything we're seeing to the script, bats included. Bill Gates and partners own the patent to a strand of the virus. The man who also once said the planet is in need of depopulation...who really knows?
I dont put my faith or trust in no man. Have no control what others do or the things that happen around me. Its all gonna play out as it was meant to. Trust God, keep him 1st and keep it pushin.

Does anyone have a comparo Covid fatalities v Flu fatalities? Have we already surpassed last year's flu deaths, for instance?

So far nearly 24,000 deaths from Covid19 in the US and its only mid April. Not sure of the regular flu deaths as it seems they spread it out for combination years like 2018/2019 for example.

Hoax? Pretty darn good one then.Between countries that dont like/trust one another.Let's see,China,USA,Canada,New Zealand,Africa,Italy,France,England,Australia,India,Mexico,etc etc....
Yup,I can see it.All the love over decades more like centuries, between all the worlds countries...Moon landing,who knows? Get 3 guys and a roomful at NASA...maybe. The haulocaust. My Dad and his brother were there.They did not die rich. Bill Gates behind it all? Could be,but then who is he gonna sell Windows 11 too?
Remember the movie "The Truman Show" maybe Hollywood is behind this whole thing.After all,they want us to stay home,not travel too far.

Maybe we are all starring in the latest big Hollywood blockbuster.Everyone on the planet get ready to start cashing your royalty cheques.Epi-center...China. No wait,Italy. No wait,they did it.Did not.Did too.
You see all of the worlds leaders got together at a summit at camp David and said "What do ya think fella's? Lets fug with the entire planet!"
I think Johnson & Johnson is behind it all....look at the profits being made from medical masks. Maybe its those fuggin' Canadians again,they got all the pulp to make the masks. People are actually getting dead.Who stands to profit....I'll tell you who does. 7-11,Costco,Walmart.Find out who the big shareholders are in those companies and you have your answer. I'll tell you who is pissed thou...the oil companies...they didn't sign up for falling gas prices. They are like WTF. Just be patient folks,its not really happening anyway.
Just stay home,wear your tinfoil hats,avoid the black helicopters....
Your friends,family,neighbours their not really sick,not really dying....
They are simply faking it....

Just like was already mentioned, there are conspiracy theorists under every rock....

Governments don't shut down economies for something to do....is there something about the Chinese being behind this....not sure,,,will they emerge out of this as the global power....in my opinion they already were so to what gain would they have to inflict this virus on the world..?

This is what globalism looks like.
But I think it is going to make individual countries’ citizens summon the will to become more self sufficient so that’s gotta be a positive thing.
Notice Putin has been very quiet in all of this...
You're right, this is what globalism looks like, but let's be clear: the West has always relied on other countries for resources and human capital, the only difference is that now they gotta pay for what is taken.
A certain level of self-sufficiency is a good thing, and we do need more of that across the globe, but the global economy isn't going anywhere.
Your point about Putin is a very interesting one, he's been very quiet. My guess is that Russia is struggling to contain information about the severity of the virus.

Sometimes the simplest, most obvious answer is the hardest for people to accept. We have an idiot for a president and the world is complicated, so unbelievable chit is bound to happen. Call me a political ideologue but the facts are the facts. We did not prepare for this pandemic because our government was so busy closing down Obama programs. We knew about it. The current admin was warned about it. They fired the people who kept making the warnings. That's why the country Trump has made great again has 1/3 of the corona virus cases in the world. More than Mexico, Canada, China, even more than all the countries in Africa combined. Congratulations MAGA faithful, we're number one!

Maybe the Chinese did it? Maybe Bill Gates did it? Maybe Russia did it? Stop being an idiot. Trump screwed this up. In case you don't know these viruses are getting out of control all the time. Obama dealt with Ebola, Bird and Swine Flu. That's an unfortunate part of the new connected world we live in. Covid19 is not a super virus, we just let it get out of control because of stupidity.

Our blessings as a nation are because we are a superior idea, not a superior people. It's because most of the countries of the world have been confident in our steady, objective leadership. That's what's changed here and that's permanently changed. The truth is that in just four years DT has opened Pandora's box and we are going have problems that make this virus look like a minor bump in the road.

There Capt. Provocative enough? Lol!

Back