Who thinks COVID 19 is a hoax?

Well, now I have had it, and it wasn't that bad, so maybe a hoax after all. Personally, I think the norwegians cooked it up to settle old scores with us. At least their borders are still closed for swedes, but they are letting everyone else in.

Although, we have some 5500 deaths here saying that it is real. The ordinary flu kills approximately 1500/year.
The annual flu kills 750,000 people annually with a vaccine...well over 40 million people contract it and many more most likely as people often don't go to be checked if they get it.

I believe the wife and I had it in Jan and after talking to other people, they seem to think they had it as well...

We didn't go get checked as it wasn't even a thing in Jan.

Commemorate the " Event "
for a friend or loved one . . .

Assuming you believe it all was

not a bad dream or something .

Get them while they are hot

Rubb .

:poke:

OK people, I was looking at the Goldseek.com articles and found this about 'The Biggest Hoax In The History Of The World.'
So we have all looked at the situation from a 'common sense' point of view coming down to us day after day, 24/7 non stop from the media.
Now it's time to look at the other side, the opposite point of view, that we may be able to weigh it up and make an informed decision on just what the hell is going on in this world right now.
Please read the entire article, the ending sums it all up perfectly.
Please . . . don't shoot the messenger, I only want everyone to read this and make up their own minds.
I know you are right on this one I'm just not sure to what degree. I have already spent too much time researching this and have come to a conclusion, that it is indeed a hoax, or at best very exaggerated. I don't think it is 100% fabricated that would be ridiculous but there's definitely something foul going on.

All complications and large piles of facts aside, I have heard health officials from various states of the union OPENLY ADMIT that deaths such as gunshot wounds and heart qttacks are being automatically counted as Covid deaths just because they were infected or in contact with someone who was infected. The symptoms can be mild or non existent and they will still count a Covid death. The other thing is that this opposing point of view is being SEVERELY censored. If their point of view is so correct and so superior they should be able to prove that instead of censoring. Youtube, facebook, twitter are all deleting posts, news is not reporting, it's a severe violation of the 1st amendment. Whenever I go online and debate they have NO argument against my stance, and no facts, they have not even considered another side.

I was pro lockdown in the beginning but once exposed to the other side it quickly became obvious they have the real science, facts, and a more common sense approach. The longer this goes on the less it makes sense. I still don't know anyone personally who has Covid and I'm in a "Hot Spot" in San Diego. If anyone has any opposing arguments to this I'm all ears, but I have heard nothing so far. I'm not argumentative about this, I really want to understand the other side, but it just keeps making less and less sense.

If anyone is interested Dr. Vincent Medici is sort of an odball but he has been spot on with this issue and has many sources, good starting point if you're interested in the other side. Sorry for the long post and if this offends anyone, I'm just fed up with this and I know people who are suffering in serious ways, I'm one of the lucky ones.

(go to shows, Covid shows start in March)

Last edited:
I know you are right on this one I'm just not sure to what degree. I have already spent too much time researching this and have come to a conclusion, that it is indeed a hoax, or at best very exaggerated. I don't think it is 100% fabricated that would be ridiculous but there's definitely something foul going on.

All complications and large piles of facts aside, I have heard health officials from various states of the union OPENLY ADMIT that deaths such as gunshot wounds and heart qttacks are being automatically counted as Covid deaths just because they were infected or in contact with someone who was infected. The symptoms can be mild or non existent and they will still count a Covid death. The other thing is that this opposing point of view is being SEVERELY censored. If their point of view is so correct and so superior they should be able to prove that instead of censoring. Youtube, facebook, twitter are all deleting posts, news is not reporting, it's a severe violation of the 1st amendment. Whenever I go online and debate they have NO argument against my stance, and no facts, they have not even considered another side.

I was pro lockdown in the beginning but once exposed to the other side it quickly became obvious they have the real science, facts, and a more common sense approach. The longer this goes on the less it makes sense. I still don't know anyone personally who has Covid and I'm in a "Hot Spot" in San Diego. If anyone has any opposing arguments to this I'm all ears, but I have heard nothing so far. I'm not argumentative about this, I really want to understand the other side, but it just keeps making less and less sense.

If anyone is interested Dr. Vincent Medici is sort of an odball but he has been spot on with this issue and has many sources, good starting point if you're interested in the other side. Sorry for the long post and if this offends anyone, I'm just fed up with this and I know people who are suffering in serious ways, I'm one of the lucky ones.

medicienterprises.com (go to shows, Covid shows start in March)

(Sorry can't add links idk)
So yes, you think this is a hoax?

You’re entire argument rests on this ridiculous statement;

“All complications and large piles of facts aside, I have heard health officials from various states of the union OPENLY ADMIT that deaths such as gunshot wounds and heart qttacks are being automatically counted as Covid deaths...”

So, in spite of there existing “large piles of facts” you (heard) HEARD blah blah blah. What an argument! :laugh:

You can’t be serious.

You’re entire argument rests on this ridiculous statement;

“All complications and large piles of facts aside, I have heard health officials from various states of the union OPENLY ADMIT that deaths such as gunshot wounds and heart qttacks are being automatically counted as Covid deaths...”

So, in spite of there existing “large piles of facts” you (heard) HEARD blah blah blah. What an argument! :laugh:

You can’t be serious.
I didn't even say the facts are opposing my opinion, I'm talkimg about all the facts on both sides surrounding Covid 19. I just didn't list them all here. You missed the part about censorship and reality not matching what we're being told. And how is that statement ridiculous? Please explain. If you have some releveant info please share, but don't post comments just to laugh at me. I'm not disrespecting you.

Last edited:
I didn't even say the large piles of facts are coming from my side of the argument, just that I'm not going to list them all here. You missed the part about censorship and reality not matching what we're being told. If you have some releveant info please share, but don't post comments just to laugh at me. I'm not disrespecting you.

I‘m laughing at the position that you seem to represent so if that’s ‘you’ then I’m laughing at you as well. I saw no evidence of the “reality not matching what were being told”.

I don't think the entire thing is a hoax, but something definitely isn't right. I realize conspiracies are inherently unlikely. I do know nimbers are being exaggerated, and opposing views censored. I also thinknthere are betyer strategies than lockdowns that would save more lives and ruin less lives. What do you think?
I'm sure numbers are being exaggerated, any time people have a reason to lie especially a financial one, some of them will, even health care professionals. Not sure what opposing views there can be about the existence of a virus, but all views on any subject don't deserve equal attention. Lockdowns work, other countries have implemented them along with other strategies and they have slowed and reduced the spread. Less lives would be ruined if we had a social safety net and responsible leadership.
That's what I think.

I‘m laughing at the position that you seem to represent so if that’s ‘you’ then I’m laughing at you as well. I saw no evidence of the “reality not matching what were being told”.
Have you researched this or are you just laughing at me and my position out of ignorance? If you have researched this I already told you I'm open to your side, please educate me. If not then please go get educated and come back with some relevant info, thanks :)

I'm sure numbers are being exaggerated, any time people have a reason to lie especially a financial one, some of them will, even health care professionals. Not sure what opposing views there can be about the existence of a virus, but all views on any subject don't deserve equal attention. Lockdowns work, other countries have implemented them along with other strategies and they have slowed and reduced the spread. Less lives would be ruined if we had a social safety net and responsible leadership.
That's what I think.
I can respect that opinion. I have no doubt the virus exists, how different it actually is from sars cov 1 is another question. Do you think we should stay on lockdown until there is a vaccine? It seems to me the virus will spread any time quarantines are lifted. What do you think of the idea of allocating resources to protecting the sick and elderly while letting most of society function normally in an effort to more quickly achieve herd immunity? and what do you think of Sweden's stance?

I can respect that opinion. I have no doubt the virus exists, how different it actually is from sars cov 1 is another question. Do you think we should stay on lockdown until there is a vaccine? It seems to me the virus will spread any time quarantines are lifted. What do you think of the idea of allocating resources to protecting the sick and elderly while letting most of society function normally in an effort to more quickly achieve herd immunity? and what do you think of Sweden's stance?
A common sense approach is what I favor. Face covering, social distancing, no large gatherings, etc. We can't stop the virus from spreading, the idea is to slow it down so that health care resources can provide services to those in the worst shape.
I don't know enough about Sweden's stance to comment, but I do know that Sweden is very different from the US in geography, politics, culture, and healthcare, all of which will influence how they handle something like this.

to all hoax believers

how many covid-sick people does alone the us people have at the moment
and how many of them already died caused by the virus ?
and what amount do we have in the res of the world?

none?
all these numbers are also a hoax?

and this covid-hoax is followed all over the world by thousands and thousands of doctors?

and the spanish influenca while/after ww1 was/is also a hoax and those up to 50 million people world wide died only by spreaded poison(s) and the spanish influenca is a fairy tale ?

I would like to get to know the person who could set up such a worldwide conspiracy.
would he have invented an instrument to turn our heads like that?
hardly possible and "men in black" with their fine "forget everything stick" is a movie but not a reality.

folks - that stupid ´n silly conspiracy theory is the hoax itself.

ps:
yes, sure, i definitely believe that billy gates controls all our brains and that he made me this moment to write these words to increase all our confusion. :rofl:

folks? thats the same as if a human say that all humans don´t say the truth - what a nonsense.

Just remember folks, for this to be a conspiracy wouldn't all of our Governments and leaders have to be in on it? Do you really think for one minute that they could agree on a plan or keep these plans a secret?

You just can't deny COVID 19 is real, what I think people are struggling with is the impact. For each of us we have to take the information in front of us and choose how we respond. As the virus moves across the country people change their minds as the "Impact" gets close to them.

We have a unique perspective on this forum in that we have built relationships with members across the world and have been getting reports of those impacts abroad.

I personally know people in NY and NJ that had family that were healthy and then lost several members of their family in one fail swoop. We have heard our countrymen tell us the same types of stories coming across the country. We have heard from doctors & nurses that HAVE been in affected areas that said they have never seen anything like it. I know we have also heard from other doctors and nurses that said they have seen nothing but that message shouldn't deter us from caution but should cause us to celebrate that maybe precautions have limited exposures and an outbreak hasn't occurred there.

There is a recurring theme, people are against the mask policies and shutdowns until it's knocking at their backdoor.

What we have right now is a whirlwind of opinions and a country of freedoms that are mixing and will ultimately cost someone something. The price, my fear is not going to be in $$ but in lives.

If you look at the facts, the size of our country, the population, the freedoms, the tenacity of the people to fight for what they think is right. The opportunity to have a government process (Courts) to help protect those freedoms it will surely cause this pandemic to prolong.

The freedoms that soldiers have protected in battles all around the world during the history of our country are now being realized. There has been a great sacrifice of life for a long time so that we could keep this way of life, historically I would say that soldiers paid that price.

Today I would tell you that our freedoms that we stand on are being full-filled not by soldiers nor killed by a foreign enemy but regular people just like you and I because we hold so tightly to the rights and opinions we been given.

We all know that leaders are using the virus for political gain, we know that governments (outside the military) are not efficient. We know that there is a virus and it can be fatal but we want to debate where it is, how it's transmitted and who is susceptible. While we are all getting our .2 cents in the conversation and debating the fine points someone somewhere is paying the price.

For me personally, wearing a mask is super simple. Is that all you ask of me as I go about my day? The government should not have to order me to wear a mask but simply tell me what I can possibly do to save my fellow man. If there is a chance I could save a live close to me by simply wearing a mask then I will set aside my right to not wear a mask because I care about those around me.

Cap

to all hoax believers

how many covid-sick people does alone the us people have at the moment
and how many of them already died caused by the virus ?
I know 12 people that tested positive only one was sick for 3 days. In the US you don’t have to be sick to get tested.

This is the point. But with all the media everyone is scared and think most people are hospitalized or die.

I still don't know anyone I have a personal relationship or professional who has had it. I know a couple people who said they know people who have had it and those people all became very ill. Of course, it's less likly people are going to talk much about it if they were not very ill. One person apparently is not able to get up and move around for more than an hour and quarter before he has to rest and this is months after having covid.

I know 12 people that tested positive only one was sick for 3 days. In the US you don’t have to be sick to get tested.

This is the point. But with all the media everyone is scared and think most people are hospitalized or die.
Not only this but now as they test more, they find a higher rate of positives, yet weren't sick or minorly so. So this skews the seriousness of the disease away from the doom and gloom they pander to. If you recalculate those positives into who gets bad outcomes, the fractions of total become fractions of the fractions. Not to say that 160,000 deaths isn't serious. But compared to what. Most recover easily, some don't even know they had it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not only this but now as they test more, they find a higher rate of positives, yet weren't sick or minorly so. So this Jews the seriousness of the disease away from the doom and gloom they pander to. If you recalculate those positives into who gets bad outcomes, the fractions of total become fractions of the fractions. Not to say that 160,000 deaths isn't serious. But compared to what. Most recover easily, some don't even know they had it.
What does Jews used in this context mean?

I think people don't understand the monster here. COVID19 in and of itself is not so deadly. The problem is as it spreads it overwhelms hospitals. So things like heart attacks become fatal as you wait for a bed. Our hospitals generally operate at 80+% capacity, some rural areas operate at more than 100% capacity. So something like COVID can quickly crash the system. There is also the impact on the food supply and most of the service industries that have already been impacted with only a small percentage of the population infected. Imagine what happens when 80% of the cops, firemen, medical people, and food industry workers are sick?

With a virus like this, it can only be stopped by identifying infected people and quarantining them (that is until you have a shot). Then you must track the people they were in contact with and quarantining them. The more people infected you quickly exhaust your ability to contract trace and so the virus gets away. Even though COVID may only be a bit more dangerous to most than the Flu, having it run through the society unchecked can make it a true monster. Most of us don't fear the flu, we don't even all get shots. But in 1918 it killed 50 million people.

This is simple. Even if 100 million people get "just a little sick" the result will be thousands dead and a massive hit to the economy. Society relies on a remarkably fragile balance and something like this left unchecked is a very powerful un-balancer. So are the sky is falling doctors stretching the impact to an individual from COVID? Probably. But they realize people won't realize where this is going until it's too late. I was looking at college students partying on the news the other day and thinking if they won't wear a rubber what makes you think they will be afraid of the flu? Unfortunately people are generally self-interested and recklessly stupid. So the doctors are hyping the dangers of this virus because most people won't understand the true danger of letting this virus take control.

Back