Who thinks COVID 19 is a hoax?

Not meant to stir this pot, more something to think about. One of my closest friends attended an on line funeral in April (cause we cant even bury people....and that is why the freezer trucks in NY, not due to so much more deaths than previous months). His buddy was killed in a bad motorcycle accident. Was ruled Covid officially. Family is trying to fight that still.
Troy
YES^^^^There you go.Its either ALL TRUE or it’s a lie.There can’t be an inbetween with something like this.

Just because they said it was Covid19 doesn’t mean it was.Im sorry to those who have lost loved ones but they have been playing with the numbers worldwide for months now.Apparently their vaccine is on the way.
Please spend a few mins and watch this vid of Dr Rashid A Buttar.
Well true enough in some cases.
But my sis was definitely killed by virus. Her husband is staff doctor at hospital where she died. He wasn't even allowed in to see her - and her body was kept on ice for two weeks until there was an opening in the crematorium.

While I enjoy conspiracy theories and pursued some, I've been a journalist in and out of Washington, DC, for 54 years and the true government conspiracies I've seen can be counted on three fingers. Generally, our government isn't even competent enough to process license plates without long lines. The idea Uncle Sam, Facists, Liberals or Deep Staters are systematically destroying on an organized basis America is laughable.

Use your analytical skills. Apply logic and reason, not ideology when examining what's doing on. MSNBC/FOX News spin is creating the divide between us. We all need to take a deep breath (no reference to the current Can't Breathe thing).

Sorry for the rant.
Let's ride.

If its a hoax...which it is not...its been very well orchestrated around the ENTIRE WORLD.
But some people can be shown LIVE AUDIO/VIDEO of something happening and they will come back with "Fake News."
I'm a hard azz...I often wish for the nay-sayers to experience the thing in question for themselves. Go get 'em Covid...kill all the non-believers.
Rubb.

Well true enough in some cases.
But my sis was definitely killed by virus. Her husband is staff doctor at hospital where she died. He wasn't even allowed in to see her - and her body was kept on ice for two weeks until there was an opening in the crematorium.

While I enjoy conspiracy theories and pursued some, I've been a journalist in and out of Washington, DC, for 54 years and the true government conspiracies I've seen can be counted on three fingers. Generally, our government isn't even competent enough to process license plates without long lines. The idea Uncle Sam, Facists, Liberals or Deep Staters are systematically destroying on an organized basis America is laughable.

Use your analytical skills. Apply logic and reason, not ideology when examining what's doing on. MSNBC/FOX News spin is creating the divide between us. We all need to take a deep breath (no reference to the current Can't Breathe thing).

Sorry for the rant.
Let's ride.
It isn’t a conspiracy theory that doctors around the world have been attributing for example a motorcycle accident to covid 19.
Just one example of one Busa owner on a forum somewhere.
There are many instances of this type of thing happening.
If you wanna laugh it off as conspiracy that’s fine.The people that report these things are normal people without a motive.
That cannot be said for certain governments and elites.
So if that’s a conspiracy then I’ll take that over lying scumbag doctors ‘being good little girls with a penis’.

1591469125312.png

Last edited:
dirty lying bastard this WHO guy in the vid above.Dr Buttar +thousands of other doctors know the truth but the media won’t cover it.I wonder why?Because the guys with the agenda have the media in their pocket....either that or they own it.....same fu&&ing thing as far as the story is concerned.

True you don't need a mask when alone. Wearing one around others is in respect of them. Other than that, I believe people that have recovered from covid in their comparisons to the flu before I believe Dr Buttar.

It isn’t a conspiracy theory that doctors around the world have been attributing for example a motorcycle accident to covid 19.
Just one example of one Busa owner on a forum somewhere.
There are many instances of this type of thing happening.
If you wanna laugh it off as conspiracy that’s fine.The people that report these things are normal people without a motive.
That cannot be said for certain governments and elites.
So if that’s a conspiracy then I’ll take that over lying scumbag doctors ‘being good little girls with a penis’.
Yes there is some of this - but it is what logic and the law call anecdotal evidence. Not enough data to be trusted.
However, the State of Florida, is/was deliberately under-reporting COVID deaths. If you die from the virus in Florida but are not a full-time resident, you are not included in the statewide death toll.
This is not fake news. This is a disclosure by county coroners/medical examiners who were strongarmed by the state to suppress the reality of the situation.
Why are you so seemingly angry (apologies if not)?

Hey murphc13, very powerful, truthful video with Dr. Buttar. I have an autistic 11 year old grandson. He was a normal baby until he turned 1 year old and was given a vaccine. He instantly ended up in intensive care for 2 weeks. After that, he just stared into space and couldn't even say "mommy". He crawled around on all 4's like a monkey running through a jungle for the next year. To this day, he loves trains and his superhero 'Thor'. You know what he wants to be when he grows up? A railroad crossing so he can see more trains. Nobody can tell me or his parents that the vaccine he got didn't cause this. It's plain as day. And we can't do a thing about it. As for fake news, MSNBC, CNN, etc. all suck. They fill their viewers with lies and try to control their minds. Newscasters telling the truth? Lou Dobbs, Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity, and Laura Ingraham, all on FOX.

Last edited:
Yes there is some of this - but it is what logic and the law call anecdotal evidence. Not enough data to be trusted.
However, the State of Florida, is/was deliberately under-reporting COVID deaths. If you die from the virus in Florida but are not a full-time resident, you are not included in the statewide death toll.
This is not fake news. This is a disclosure by county coroners/medical examiners who were strongarmed by the state to suppress the reality of the situation.
Why are you so seemingly angry (apologies if not)?
I guess I’m angry because I don’t believe what they are saying and I believe it’s being used to ‘force’ an end goal.Be it a vaccine(and we know what they can contain) or an RF chip.This big brother wanting to police our every move is fundamentally wrong.I believe in God.Not some guy in the sky but let’s say the universes spirit.You have some guy just like you and I wanting to control us all.Do you think he will have a vaccine or an RF chip?Do you think his kids will?Im pro human being man.If I see something that’s fundamentally wrong I have to say it.Thats all.

Last edited:
Hey murphc13, very powerful, truthful video with Dr. Buttar. I have an autistic 11 year old grandson. He was a normal baby until he turned 1 year old and was given a vaccine. He instantly ended up in intensive care for 2 weeks. After that, he just stared into space and couldn't even say "mommy". He crawled around on all 4's like a monkey running through a jungle for the next year. To this day, he loves trains and his superhero 'Thor'. You know what he wants to be when he grows up? A railroad crossing so he can see more trains. Nobody can tell me or his parents that the vaccine he got didn't cause this. It's plain as day. And we can't do a thing about it. As for fake news, MSNBC, CNN, etc. all suck. They fill their viewers with lies and try to control their minds. Newscasters telling the truth? Lou Dobbs, Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity, and Laura Ingraham, all on FOX.
I’m very sorry to hear about your grandson.I believe there are millions of cases like this worldwide.My own son broke out in spots a few seconds after his first vaccine when 2 months old.He didn’t get the ‘full schedule’.Thank God he is fine.
Thank you for reaching out like you did and sharing this.There are a lot of people out there that don’t know these stories and just believe the WHO and CDC for example just because they are the authority on it all.
I hope something good comes out of all this bs.Thats what it really is this covid crap.A lot of lies.

Sad this sort of thing should happen to a young person, I wonder if there are any statistics kept to see how many young people this has happened to?

I'm pro vaccine, my kids have been vaccinated with zero issues (thankfully) when they were young, my grand kids have been vaccinated with zero issues.

My vaccination book is about an inch thick as I've had multiple vaccinations over the years-some experimental and I have had zero issues.

We have people scared to death of this Covid 19 virus yet would oppose a vaccine to protect them....kind of an oxy-moron...

The more human beings on the earth will mean there are more super viruses being generated. Viruses in our history have wiped out entire civilizations...maybe that is a destiny of mankind....who knows.

Sad this sort of thing should happen to a young person, I wonder if there are any statistics kept to see how many young people this has happened to?

I'm pro vaccine, my kids have been vaccinated with zero issues (thankfully) when they were young, my grand kids have been vaccinated with zero issues.

My vaccination book is about an inch thick as I've had multiple vaccinations over the years-some experimental and I have had zero issues.

We have people scared to death of this Covid 19 virus yet would oppose a vaccine to protect them....kind of an oxy-moron...

The more human beings on the earth will mean there are more super viruses being generated. Viruses in our history have wiped out entire civilizations...maybe that is a destiny of mankind....who knows.
I’ll dig out a video of a Czech doctor saying that this virus was created in a lab.Theres videos of Dr Judy Mikovitts who worked under Fauci saying that if you’ve had your flu shot in the last 3/4 years then you will test positive for Covid 19(note:testing positive for Covid 19 means fu/kall).
Here’s Dr Mikovitts.Thisnis someone who worked with Fauci and spoke out against some of the things that were/are going on THAT YOU WILL NEVER OTHERWISE HEAR ABOUT.Her life since has been made hell and she was offered to have all ‘that he’ll’ go away if she shut her mouth.....just like 95% of the worlds doctors are doing right now.

Last edited:
I’ll dig out a video of a Czech doctor saying that this virus was created in a lab.Theres videos of Dr Judy Mikovitts who worked under Fauci saying that if you’ve had your flu shot in the last 3/4 years then you will test positive for Covid 19(note:testing positive for Covid 19 means fu/kall).

I wouldn't doubt many of these things were developed in a lab somewhere....there's always a conspiracy theorist saying something but in many cases, I believe in the lab theory.

I can't say why I believe in this as it's OPSEC even now.

I had a flu, pneumonia and shingles shot and I get them yearly and the shingles booster every 5 years or whatever that is. Tested negative for COVID19. I believe there are people who react negatively to shots, probably to the preservatives in them.

A lot of people think the world we live in was always this way. Immunizations have greatly reduced many awful diseases that plagued civilations. People don't realize that viruses and bacteria have to be cleared away like a jungle to have a modern civilized society. All it takes is a few people to provide a method of transmission and these exremely opportunistic viruses are back.

As we become more global, we have people going into parts of the world where all kinds of peoples have all kinds of things. After living years in a relatively "clean" environment our immune systems are susceptible to attack by all sorts of diseases.

It is a tough call but immunization is the best alternative. Our god son had a similar reaction as a 2 year old. Normal kid, gets shot and he has been autistic every since. He turned 17 a couple years ago. So I do know the consequences of what I'm saying.

I had a flu, pneumonia and shingles shot and I get them yearly and the shingles booster every 5 years or whatever that is. Tested negative for COVID19. I believe there are people who react negatively to shots, probably to the preservatives in them.

A lot of people think the world we live in was always this way. Immunizations have greatly reduced many awful diseases that plagued civilations. People don't realize that viruses and bacteria have to be cleared away like a jungle to have a modern civilized society. All it takes is a few people to provide a method of transmission and these exremely opportunistic viruses are back.

As we become more global, we have people going into parts of the world where all kinds of peoples have all kinds of things. After living years in a relatively "clean" environment our immune systems are susceptible to attack by all sorts of diseases.

It is a tough call but immunization is the best alternative. Our god son had a similar reaction as a 2 year old. Normal kid, gets shot and he has been autistic every since. He turned 17 a couple years ago. So I do know the consequences of what I'm saying.
Hi I am very sorry to here about your god son. My wife brother was autistic and my girl friends oldest son is also. Now for a little nonsense! We must keep the country shut down totally for 2 years to fight this virus. Look we have to do it for the children, you want to help the children. You do not want to hurt children do you?

Well, now I have had it, and it wasn't that bad, so maybe a hoax after all. Personally, I think the norwegians cooked it up to settle old scores with us. At least their borders are still closed for swedes, but they are letting everyone else in.

Although, we have some 5500 deaths here saying that it is real. The ordinary flu kills approximately 1500/year.

Back