Who thinks COVID 19 is a hoax?

HI. I think the virus is real. If it is natural or man made I do not know. The democrats will never let a disaster go to waste. They want us to get use to paying people who do not want to work and bread lines higher taxes for the people that work and no religion. Except for the one true religion of Allah. I liked Obama as a person, but not what he stood for. I do not like Trump as a person, but I like what he stands for America first. Look up the UN Agenda 21. It is light reading only about 400 pages. Yes some of this is very facetious. This is fact I really do wish we could help every one in the world!
I hear ya man.Look up Dr. Judy Mikovitts that previously worked under Anthony Fauci.Her life was made he’ll after she spoke out about what was really being done with vaccines among other subjects.Inside information.Some have said that there’s no evidence but you can’t get more clear than that.God bless man.

WHEW . . .

Glad I got that
off my chest .

:thumbsup:

I feel
better .

Rubb.

d0aa9ff57968fb73b5f507048ab4cd30a3e441b9.jpg

View attachment 1620143
Hi WOW I never thought about it , but what a way to put a chip in somebody. Now if we can find a way that could tattoo a number on there arm.

View attachment 1620144
To answer your meme, we wouldn't know if it had. America doesn't give enough of a sh!t about the homeless to even know how many there are, much less what kills them.

Whether Covid 19 is a hoax or not it’s definately a bit spoofy on many fronts.The official number of deaths are what?People that died FROM Covid 19?A lot of these deaths apparently were people who died WITH Covid 19.And if thats the same thing 100% of the time then God bless us all eh!

Fair play.Still able to post about on a bike forum while Covid 19 almost killed you.Top man.

Already has been done . . this is an article from Dec 2019 . .
Hi. @Kiwi Rider Do you think they could set it up to read a persons thoughts? That way any negative thoughts aginst the state could be dealt with remotely. Now because of the virus we should vote by mail. We will send ballets to every one in the US even dead people, because dead people always vote democrat. You see we must stop Trumps hate speech and all hate speech. That is all speech that is not aliened with the democratic way of thinking. Do you not think this will make a great America? It will also help the children you no want to help children ?

Just because they said it was Covid19 doesn’t mean it was.Im sorry to those who have lost loved ones but they have been playing with the numbers worldwide for months now.Apparently their vaccine is on the way.
Please spend a few mins and watch this vid of Dr Rashid A Buttar.

Not meant to stir this pot, more something to think about. One of my closest friends attended an on line funeral in April (cause we cant even bury people....and that is why the freezer trucks in NY, not due to so much more deaths than previous months). His buddy was killed in a bad motorcycle accident. Was ruled Covid officially. Family is trying to fight that still.
Troy

Back