Who should I buy Michelin 2CTs from..

Just curious, are you getting the Pilot Power 2CT or the Pilot Road2? FYI, I have over 7,000 on my PR2 and it still looks good.

Just curious, are you getting the Pilot Power 2CT or the Pilot Road2? FYI, I have over 7,000 on my PR2 and it still looks good.

I was thinking the PP 2CT, but the P Road 2 seems to be a great tire also. I don't know how to decide.

For me, since I tour, I know that no matter how I corner the center strip will wear out sooner than the sides. Not wanting to give up good cornering I went with the PR2. Hard center for longer 'straight up' riding mileage and soft edges for stability in the twisties.

BTW, I'll probably be heading up to Idaho and Montana in July but I'll be a lot farther north than I Falls...you know, where its GREEN and pretty! LOL

Last edited:
For me, since I tour, I know that no matter how I corner the center strip will wear out sooner than the sides. Not wanting to give up good cornering I went with the PR2. Hard center for longer 'straight up' riding mileage and soft edges for stability in the twisties.

BTW, I'll probably be heading up to Idaho and Montana in July but I'll be a lot farther north than I Falls...you know, where its GREEN and pretty! LOL

I'm 62 years old. I don't do touring. I do straight up acceleration and twisties, but not that far. Don't have the back for it anymore. I don't care about millage, I want the most handling for the $.

Hey wadda you mean green and pretty? The whole state looks like that :thumbsup::cheerleader:

if you want the most handling and dont care about swapping the back every 1500 miles if you ride hard, then get the pilot powers...if you want decent grip and OUTSTANDING mileage even riddin hard...get the pilot road 2CT's.

i have 3000+ on my pilot road 2CT's...rear has another 1500-2000 miles on it i would think and the front is still nearly like new.

also i ride pretty aggresively

I still haven't heard where to buy Michelin tires? What sponsor or supplier, please.

Back