who should be an ADMIN

busahigg

Registered
I wish I knew how to do the voting thing on the board....but I really think Cache should be allowed to be admin on the site because this guy is a CPU freak...he helped me for about an hour online one day just with crap I didn't know how to do...like my avatar and other things. If anybody has had any dealings with him like this we should make it known so Cap might overhear/see and take notice. Give the guy his props.

If you started a "New Poll", which is pretty simple, it would go nowhere. I again thank you for your praise, but looks like not much else support available.

I asked busahigg if he would support me in asking to be an admin. I am not yet asking, but hinting at the possibility. If need be, I can list the reasons, but for now, will leave well enough alone. Happy to be a member.

Oh bull.....someone needs to take notice of this guys skill and dedication....maybe Cap thinks you're a hacker or something....doubt it..in Cap's defense though I have seen a few new Super administrators. But the more the merrier right....twelve heads are better than one...I'm just gonna keep replying to this until someone else gives the guy his props....

I mean his avatar is a Sprewell for Christ's sake.
idea.gif

I didn't come to vote but "Cache" has got mad skills and I believe that they have not gone unnoticed...I also believe the guys that started this site see his value and will sooner or later bring him in with the admin...

Cache gets my props!!!! [/QUOTE]

That was what I wrote at the poll post...

I still believe it's true...

No doubt "Cache" has mad skills...

But what are the founders of this site looking for when they up a member to admin...

%$# I'm representing hard but I don't have any computer skills, will I ever be in admin.?  Don't know but wouldn't be begging for it either...

People get rewarded for their worth he'll get his props on his own merit!!!!

I was helping but in my own way...

It's just like a job you get what you got because of what you can do...

I've always given mad props to "Cache" and will continue to do so...I want assist in begging for him to be upped though...

They admin. is well aware of his ability and will reward him accordingly...

If you started a "New Poll", which is pretty simple, it would go nowhere. I again thank you for your praise, but looks like not much else support available.

I asked busahigg if he would support me in asking to be an admin. I am not yet asking, but hinting at the possibility. If need be, I can list the reasons, but for now, will leave well enough alone. Happy to be a member.
Hey Cache(money),

Send in a resume. Anyway, you got my vote. I didn't know that this was a Democracy.

Brian

Back