who should be able to get their numbers back

busahigg

Registered
Do you think we should beg Captain to be able to get our previous status back? I mean it's not that important, but some of us were getting up there in the numbers, and I ride so much that it was hard work to get mine...as I'm sure others feel. Again, I realize the triviality of this matter, but in a way it is one of those things one might consider of semi-importance. Just my thoughts.

In the grand scheme of things, it's pretty insignificant. The fact that the board is back and we can get it going again is great. I'm not going to lose sleep over my post-count.

I agree that it would be cool but I'm just tickled pick that the board is back up...Man I missed this joint!!!

I just want my old Alias back
sad.gif
BUT, I am VERY glad the site is back no matter what ya call me!!!

biggrin.gif

MAKE SURE TO DONATE SOME $$$ Y'ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wink.gif

Do you think we should beg Captain to be able to get our previous status back?  I mean it's not that important, but some of us were getting up there in the numbers, and I ride so much that it was hard work to get mine.
hahahah.. I know it's not important, but PLEEEASE PLEEEASE.. PLEEEEEEEASE gimme back my posts!

hahah I'm not tryin to sound smart a$$ed. I see what your saying exactly. I miss my posts too.
I figure in 2 months it won't matter anyway (3 days for Kerberos).

I just cracked up when i read your plea Busahigg.
laugh.gif
as trivial as we all know it is.. it's still important to us 'busa.org junkies.

Back