Who sells oem plastic ready to install?

www.ronayers.com is probably the cheapest you'll find.
They are OEM Suzuki panels which come pre-painted, with decals on and any rubber foam padding that's attached to the rear.

Way cheaper than the local dealer but still a sticker shock when you see the prices.

They have to order from Suzuki which ships the panels to them, they inspect them and then reship them out to you. Takes about 10 business days to receive them.

yep when i wreked my 03 ann. busa they were quik as hell with the parts and cheaper than the dealer plus there in NC just that much closer to ya busabrother
smile.gif

I don't know what color you are looking for, but I have a complete set of the '04 Anniv. Red with 0 miles on the pieces. I bought the red bike, trailered her home, and switched out the plastics right away to go all black. Feel free to contact me if you are interested.

was it the left or right side? I have a lightly scratched right side black/blue 02 lower

Kath512 used to post here and sold all OEM parts at a very nice discount.  I believe she has left the place she was working for, but still posts on sh.org from time to time. Haven't seen her post here in a long time.

<!--EDIT|BigBSBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1092125882 -->

I don't know what color you are looking for, but I have a complete set of the '04 Anniv. Red with 0 miles on the pieces. I bought the red bike, trailered her home, and switched out the plastics right away to go all black. Feel free to contact me if you are interested.
Promorpher, how much do you want for the plastics???

Back