Who says the American prison system doesn't work?

Agree, when I heard this on the radio this morning I laughed and was thankful we don't have to pay for him to stay in prison or for a trail.

Funny how those 3 women endured captivity for 10 years but he couldnt do it for 6 months........

Should have done it sooner....

Funny how those 3 women endured captivity for 10 years but he couldnt do it for 6 months........

Should have done it sooner....

:thumbsup:

Just saved taxpayers a ton of money!!

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

This scumbag commits a heinous crime and ruins three women and their families lives and then ends it by hanging up, don't get me wrong he won't be missed its a shame he didn't stick around in the prison system longer to meet some of the kind and caring officers, I'm sure they were warm hearted upon his arrival I know in my prison we have special welcoming gifts to animals like this :whistle:

I just hope he got passed around for a pack of cigerattes against his will a few times first....

Me thinks some guards decided to take a long lunch, then a siesta afterwards. #1 reason for paid lunch breaks.

i think someone turned a blind eye and they did him, that coward would not have had the guts to off himslef. Either way , who cares. The piece of shi7 is gone!!

Me thinks some guards
decided to take a long lunch ,
then a siesta afterwards .

#1 reason for
paid lunch
breaks .

:super:

0b19fab843f1619c35a0d9f9e29b506b143ae1fb0ec644aa0096156dd89684d1.jpg

Back