Who\'s the Oldest & Youngest Hayabusa Owner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bert and ROR, you guys aren't even close. Still, what are we arguing about; who wants to be the oldest of the Old Pharts?

Sorehead. I found this motorcycle a "bit" heavy in slow corners. I practiced in a small motorcycle during the Safety Class (prior to getting mi bike) and the difference is very noticiable. If I make mistakes, English is my second language, sorry.

I'm 52, and more people tell me I'm nuts now than when I was 18. Freaks most people out for 'old farts' to be riding 'Busa's. I love the look of the young guys faces when I take my helmet off!

Canuk, even funnier is the look I(we) get from some of the young teenybopper chicks. Leathers and an iridium face shield...how are they to know? Omigawd, they'd be horrified!

ROR, I had the pleasure of meeting you last Saturday and you don't look 59 at all. Riding the 'Busa makes us all young forever!!

Thanks Waltman. It was a pleasure meeting you, too. I'm just one of those people who never wanted to act my age. When I was younger I wanted to be older. Now I want to be younger. And I'm having a great time trying.

Black Panther, I live in Phoenix (East Valley) and ride a '98 black ZX11. I have been trying to hook up with a guy Awatukee who has a black-bus (and a candy ZX11). Only know him as John (not you is it?). Let me know if you want to hook up for a ride.

Bob

I'm 46, and right now my Busa (red & black) is parked inside my house since it's winter in Norway. I do hope to start the 2000 season in March. 10000 km in 1999 without any problems at all!

I AM 59 WHEN I GET MY BUSA TO WARP SPEED LIKE 200 ON THE SPEEDOMETER, I FEEL LIKE I AM 25 AGAIN IT,YOU HAVE TO BE THERE TO FEEL IT.CAN NOT EXPLAIN IT ULESS YOU WHERE THERE.

I AM 59 WHEN I GET THE BUSA TO WARP SPEED LIKE SAY 200 ON THE SPEEDO, I FEEL LIKE 25 AGAIN, IT IS HARD TO EXPLAIN THE FEELING YOU HAVE TO HAVE BEEN THERE TO KNOW WHAT I MEAN.

Re: Who\'s the Oldest & Youngest Hayabusa Owner?

Wild Boar here. Just pulled the trigger on a 2009 Silver Busa .
Been riding Harleys for years and have a 1982 Shovelhead dresser and a 2007 Street Glide , but at 6 months shy of my 57th birthday i felt a strong craving for "Sushi". Getting multicultural at my old age, i guess.
Lord have mercy !!:lol:
Wild Boar

If I counted right, for an old guy, I'm in 4th place at 55 !

youngest right here, but dad had the Busa in the shop adding a turbo an removing the training wheels ... says "He is good to go now" :laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:

I am 59 years young. Also have a triumph speed triple and a harley roadking. I find that I ride my busa most of the time.

LOL, where did you guys find this thread, it was started in 1999 with some riders close to 60 back then.:laugh:

Man can't believe this thread is still going.

I am 21 btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back